Top 5 sports games of 2011.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Alright fellas, since were near the end of 2011 I think it would be cool to reflect and share our top 5 games we saw this year for any sport. Heres mine:

1. MLB: Texas Rangers vs. St. Louis Cardinals - Game 6 of the World Series
- This was one of the greatest baseball games I've ever watched. It had everything. It had plenty of memorable moments. The weird thing about this game is I cant remember who the starting pitchers were off the top of my head. I mainly remember this starting out as a bad game (a lot of errors), and then it became a dramatic, awesome game.

2. CFB: Oklahoma Sooners vs. Baylor Bears
- Im a big fan of offensive shootouts. This game was just that. Baylors been in plenty of those, but this was my favorite. It was a historical game because up until this year, Baylor had never beaten Oklahoma. This was the game that pretty much secured the Heisman for RG III. The one thing Oklahoma fans probably remember from this game is Bob Stoops decision to call a timeout late in the 4th Qtr. Oklahoma just tied the game (38-38), Baylor has the ball with around a minute remaining. Oklahoma still had all 3 of their timeouts, and Baylor runs the ball on 1st down, Oklahoma calls a timeout, and that came back to haunt them. RG III was awesome on that game-winning drive and capped it off with a great TD pass.

3. NFL: New Orleans Saints vs. St Louis Rams
- I had to include this game. Out of our 2 wins, this was easily the best. If the Chiefs didnt beat the Packers this would have been the consesus no. 1 upset in the NFL this regular season, but people also need to remember that we beat the Saints with AJ FEELEY lol.

4. NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Memphis Grizzlies - Games 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals
- This was a really fun series to watch, great fans for both teams, great atmosphere in the arenas. Memphis was up 2-1 in the series. This was the game that went into 3 Overtimes before the Thunder pulled away and won. OKC did not have a lead till the 3rd Qtr. It had thrilling finishes with Memphis tying the game twice with 3-pointers near the end of regulation and the 1st OT. Memphis was down by 2 in the 2nd OT and tied it up, but they looked gassed in the 3rd OT. OKC was able to pull away, and went on to win this series.

5. NFL: New York Jets vs. New England Patriots - AFC Divisional Round
- Its so fun to watch Tom Brady lose. Its even better seeing the Patriots be a one-and-done team in the playoffs the past 2 years. You couldnt have asked for a better performance by the Jets D, and its always nice hearing that Belichick was out-coached.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
NFL: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - Wildcard Round

CFB: TCU vs. Baylor

MLB: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Philadelphia Phillies - Game 5 of the NLDS

MLB: The last day of the Regular Season

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This is cool. In no particular order:

1. Game 6 of World Series Rangers/Cards. Kinda self explanitory.

2. Heats/Mavs, game 7. So cool to see the guy who "took his talents to South Beach" and lose on his home floor to a much more classy team...owned by Mark Cuban. LOL.

3. LSU/Alabama. I don't care how "boring" it was. In an era where almost every game is a shootout or blowout, this was an awesome, awesome defensive slugfest. I'm in the minoirty that can't wait for the rematch.

4. SB Packers/Steelers. This was a good game, and it was actually pretty close.

5. Game 3 of NLCS, Pujols' 3 homer game. That's history right there.

Others off the top of my head...

Last night Mavs/Thunder, KD hit a 3 point buzzer beater. Awesome.

Anytime the Heat lost. LOL.

Packers/Bears, ppl forget how close this game was and the Packers damn near lost it.

Cards/Braves series. They had to win this just to get into the playoffs.

Brian

UDFA
PC
1. Crysis 2 (3,920,000 downloads)
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (3,650,000 downloads)
3. Battlefield 3 (3,510,000 downloads)
4. FIFA '12 (3,339,000 downloads)
5. Portal 2 (3,240,000 downloads)

Xbox 360
1. Gears of War 3 (890,000 downloads)
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (830,000 downloads)
3. Battlefield 3 (760,000 downloads)
4. Forza Motorsport 4 (720,000 downloads)
5. Kinect Sports: Season Two (690,000 downloads)

Wii
1. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (1,280,000 downloads)
2. Mario Sports Mix (1,090,000 downloads)
3. Xenoblade Chronicles (950,000 downloads)
4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (870,000 downloads)
5. FIFA '12 (860,000 downloads)