Top 5 defensive players in the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
rotfl.PNG

Shocked.jpg

61132670.jpg

Story teller.jpg

rotfl.PNG

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Watched YouTube. That is Willie McGinests list. He loves the 3/4 defense. Plus his criteria is 3-5 years in the NFL. So Donald is out of list. Barron had one great year. Nothing wrong with his list if you follow his criteria.

Last edited:

A55VA6

Legend
Video won't play in kindle. Can you list them?
1) J.J. Watt
2) Von Miller
3) Richard Sherman (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL)
4) Luke Kuechly
5) Muhammed Wilkerson (Said it was hard to choose, Suh could've been #5 LMFAO)

He also says "Anyone can go out and have 1 or 2 good years, I need consistency"

McGinest is a fucking faggot that hates the Rams. That's why Donald isn't there.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watched YouTube. That is Willie McGinests list. He loves the 3/4 defense. Plus his criteria is 3-5 years in the NFL. So Donald is out of list. Barron had one great year. Nothing wrong with his list if you follow his criteria.
Donald could make this list his rookie season. His criteria is crap. Richard Sherman isn't even the best on his team.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
1) J.J. Watt
2) Von Miller
4) Luke Kuechly

McGinest is a freaking faggot that hates the Rams. That's why Donald isn't there.
I can't stand this guy, his smarmy worship of his former (cheating ass) team makes me want to puke.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't stand this guy, his smarmy worship of his former (cheating ass) team makes me want to puke.
He does make me want to gag when he gets on a roll about his former team! The Cheatriots. And he didn't even finish his career with them!! He ended in Cleveland I believe!!:LOL:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams just need health on defense. That's it. Given that, check out this list of impact defenders:

1. Donald. Best 3T in the league, the guy all 3Ts get compared to now.
2. Quinn. Forgotten man, but given health he's a proven, elite blindside rusher.
3. Barron. It's insane how well he played for us at LB last year. Pro Bowl this year.
4. Ogletree. Was absolutely killin it last year before injury. Can he stay healthy? If so, watch out.
5. Gaines. Again, health is the issue. Our best CB if he is, and that's saying a lot.
6. Tru. Finally lived up to his talent. Will keep it up as he's on one year deal with tag.

They probably have about 5 or 6 guys who are legit pro bowl types given health, plus quite a few above average types who could continue to improve. Health is the deal for the Rams defense. We gotta catch some breaks this year.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
1) J.J. Watt
2) Von Miller
4) Luke Kuechly

McGinest is a freaking faggot that hates the Rams. That's why Donald isn't there.

I'm not a fan of McGinest, either, but can we not?