top 300+

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
The more I look at this draft, the calmer I get about drafting depth and starters along the inside of our line. There's so much depth on the interior that I can see us getting some good guard prospects late. If we get Barksdale back, I think you could go any direction (BPA hopefully) you want in the 1st. With the sheer number on inside guard prospects this year, it makes me really curious what guard prospects might be there late 5-7th and undrafted that might go higher in other drafts.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, that's some pretty impressive work. Was going to ask how Green-Beckham is ranked above Winston but I guess that's been covered already

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Shaq Mason at 253? I was thinking around 150. I like his power, a quality all our centers have lacked for way too many years.

In complete agreement on K White and Winston. I have DGB, Clemmings, and Cobb much lower. I also see Ramik Wilson in the mid 40s. Then again, my study of these prospects dwarfs yours like plankton does a whale.

Last edited:

thehammer

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shaq Mason at 253? I was thinking around 150. I feel he has the power all our centers have lacked for way too many years.

In complete agreement on K White and Winston. I have DGB, Clemmings, and Cobb much lower.
Shaq Mason 31.2 arms on a 6'1 1/2 body.....ugh! not much of a NFL future with that body