Top 15 Toilets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
hbyrs6vrhgkqkjeal5ku.jpeg

yqmdwtgmofdc9vlnq9sh.jpeg

yqf4mc4bfisz1zrwaq7u.jpeg

zk7uej5762d5xaz2a2m6.jpeg

luiwyndkoi2pujhityrf.jpeg

nx26yitd1kp1kpbloczi.jpeg

5j9nagsf0gpma5nrl4v1.jpeg

yz4ec2db3y1g168hn3m5.jpeg

xkxqsx1kjfmcynvapq2c.jpeg

sizy0poqr51p4qj616lv.jpeg

pj6iyk4i6iisw05af4wz.jpeg

opotao18a5w7doffhvvx.jpeg

os2afbmgs0ek629ydt6x.jpeg

irdkoycvi4e200ffvylt.jpeg

v4as1ma1lss30fikvzht.jpeg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Some of those are damn cool.

My uncle put a urinal in his downstairs bath. It was sort of fun figuring out juuust the right height.

The Fabulous Fox Theatre in Stl has extremely cool facilities. It is a old historic venue that is extrordinarily ornate. It's a great place to see a show if you ever have a chance. The trip to pee actually part of the experience. Heres a link with a few pics of the ladies room. The ladies has a huge powder area but he mens is cool too. The sitting area is huge and i think even used to have billiard tables...a place for the men to have a stogie and talk man stuff. They certainly dont build them that way these days.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da...er_nominated_for_best_restroom_in_america.php

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
those are all pretty killer X, but the #1 toilet of all time for a man is nothing other than the great outdoors

Texas_Hill_Country_187N-2-1.JPG

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We rented a house recently that had a toilet that had a number of features. It had a heated seat and water, wave your hand and the lid lifted or closed automatically so you didn't have to touch it, it would rinse your front or backside with a preset water temp, auto flush, and a bunch of other shit I can't remember.

I thought it was ridiculous when I first saw it, but after using that heated seat one time I was loving that thing. I wasn't brave enough to try the rinse features LOL.

Never having to bend down to lift the seat was really nice too.