Top 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Roger Stern
Do you all remember as little as 3 yrs ago we were lucky to have 1 player in the top 100. After 2016 I bet we have at least 4 or 5 in the the top 100! We are moving forward. How many do you think we will have? Horns up :)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's see, at Best, Quinn, Donald, Austin, Gurley, Barron, and of course " Hekker!!" ! That makes "6"! :D
But considering how much respect the Rams "DON"T" get, probably 2 or 3 of these!:shades:

Name
Roger Stern
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe we are getting more respect now since maybe we can be relevant again. By the way I like your list

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Quinn SHOULD be on the list but I'm not certain he will. Tavon might make it but I doubt it. Gurley and Donald are the guys that are 100% going to be on there. I doubt a punter makes it in the top 100.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Gurley, Donald, Austin, Foles....I'm kidding. Those are my locks. Every player who has ever played against Austin will vote him in.

Jenkins? Deserves it. He shut down some of the best in the NFL. Tru was up there, but doesn't have the "snapchat/instagram with a prostitute" media image.

Quinn? Deserves it. Was on a pro bowl record breaking pace.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gurley, Donald, Quinn, Austin, Johnson

I think Trumaine is borderline, to be honest.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
90-81 Trumaine Johnson and Tavon Austin
70-61 Robert Quinn and Johnny Hekker
40-31 Todd Gurley
20-11 Aaron Donald