Top 10 Rams Defensive Plays of 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Sad that many of these were from a small sample of the same games. 2 in the 1st Seattle Game, 2 against the Bucs and so on

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This next year we will see 10 plays like these in EVERY GAME!!(y):mrburnsevil:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have a suspicion they released the top 10 defensive plays first because they were struggling to find 10 good offensive plays.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It seems so long ago the our Rams were giving us hope. Cant wait to see what WP can do with the D talent he has available.

Bruce2980

Starter
Sad that many of these were from a small sample of the same games. 2 in the 1st Seattle Game, 2 against the Bucs and so on
How does one pick just 10 plays? There were a lot of plays and hard hits not on this list. Seems like these were game clinching and tide turning plays.
My favorite play was in New Orleans when Donald was being held from behind, he turned and threw,flipped, the O-lineman into the turf, that didn't make this list

jap

Legend
I would really love to see The Mighty One make it back even if only to see him celebrate again. No one celebrates like The Mighty Quinn!!!