Top 10 Players Who Never Played In A Super Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Coming in at No. 4 on the list is 6-time Pro Bowl selection and Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson.

[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nfl-top-10/w22/120130_nfln_top_10_number_4_eric_dickerson_700k.mp4[/flv]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love me some Eric Dickerson. Never looked like he was runnign hard, but just glided past defenders like they were standing still. Only person I ever saw catch him was Darrel Green.....

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
While ED could be called selfish for demanding that trade, and the contract upgrades, Georgia and Shaw set the situation up by being too cheap to keep him happy. I mean, he was the best RB in the NFL from 83-86, set the single-season yardage record, and they couldn't afford both the QB and the RB? How far would the Rams have gone in '88 and '89 with Everett and ED?

We talk about how the GSOT faded all too quickly, but the Rams of the late 80's could have been special. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
SJ39 better not make the updated list in 10 years...I dont even want to think about that... :stopit: :ohno: