Top 10 Hits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha I'm honestly suprised most Rams fans have TVs. You'd think they would all be smashed by now from all the losing. But yeah it would have been awesome.

Love my TV too much. But I've broken a few remotes over the years!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Ogletree, freak yeah, the way the ball popped out of there made it badass.
I think this hit from Ogletree should have replaced the hit Gaines put on Brown in Arizona
image.jpg

I'm sure you guys will remember it from that image but he fucking annihilated him.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Crap! I just watched the video two minutes ago on the nfl website and it played just fine. Now it says it's no longer available? WTF?!
Sorry about the bad link!
It's not your fault, the NFL does that on purpose. They don't want their videos embedded on other websites, so they make it so the video only plays on the websites they want. Obviously ROD isnt one of those sites.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Why was that a penalty?

I could say the same about a lot of the hits on that list. Are we even allowed to watch videos like this now? Goodell would have all evidence of such brutality removed from the NFL archives, all fans who applaud it to be banned and silenced and all of us sent for "re-education" on player safety.

Seriously though they said it was a blindside block - even though it actually wasn't.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Cause it was a Ram and the other player got hit hard.
And that right there is why I don't take the sheer number of penalties against this team to heart.

Sure, we have our share of bonehead penalties, but there is a bias against this and other teams that I just don't understand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Brings back memories of Toby Wright #32 laying the wood. :sneaky:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
It's not your fault, the NFL does that on purpose. They don't want their videos embedded on other websites, so they make it so the video only plays on the websites they want. Obviously ROD isnt one of those sites.
Well that sucks. Thank you for the explanation! I knew I wasn't crazy...
:cautious:

Athos

Legend
My fav is still the McLeod hit.

I think Denver lost their will to play after that truck-job.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Crap! I just watched the video two minutes ago on the nfl website and it played just fine. Now it says it's no longer available? WTF?!
Sorry about the bad link!
If you quick the link- the video will play.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I could say the same about a lot of the hits on that list. Are we even allowed to watch videos like this now? Goodell would have all evidence of such brutality removed from the NFL archives, all fans who applaud it to be banned and silenced and all of us sent for "re-education" on player safety.

Seriously though they said it was a blindside block - even though it actually wasn't.

I thought that it was helmet to helmet, but I don't like those defenseless player asshole penalties and the blindiside bullshit...If the player is in pursuit then he is fair game IMO...If he's trying to make a catch, he's faif game...Tell them to quit trying and they won't get hit...Easy solution