Top 10 Free Agent Signings Through This Week (WHICH RAM)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I'd give Crabtree Britt's money and even a little of Cook if he checked out medically. I like his game when he's healthy and think he'd be the perfect compliment to Tavon and Gurley. He has YAC potential.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think a lot of our passing problem needs to rest with Nick Foles and his Reads . I am more comfortable with his ability to throw than I am with his ability to read and his choice of targets. When he takes hits he's a different guy in the pocket as he moves many times when he is still very safe. He is forcing things as this OL is getting slowly better. We have only given up a small amounts of sacks 11 compared to 20 for the vikes but we don't throw as much either. I think we should stop putting ALL the blame on OUR WR's and spread the Blame a little Nick's way.

So Glad Ayers and Fairley have adjusted to Williams "D" as they both are grading out very well and getting better.
NO INJURIES!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
I think a lot of our passing problem needs to rest with Nick Foles and his Reads . I am more comfortable with his ability to throw than I am with his ability to read and his choice of targets. When he takes hits he's a different guy in the pocket as he moves many times when he is still very safe. He is forcing things as this OL is getting slowly better. We have only given up a small amounts of sacks 11 compared to 20 for the vikes but we don't throw as much either. I think we should stop putting ALL the blame on OUR WR's and spread the Blame a little Nick's way.

So Glad Ayers and Fairley have adjusted to Williams "D" as they both are grading out very well and getting better.
NO INJURIES!!!
Amen.

TexasRam

Legend
Foles has been pretty humble. He knew it was career suicide coming here with this Oline and WR crew and a run first play defense approach. But then again he had no choice.

So here's to you Nick Foles, QB with no supporting cast to help your stat sheet!

Your taking lemons and............hoping to one day make a oz of lemonade.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
How can you blame Foles when his Oline blocks him like a net blocks wind?

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Foles has been pretty humble. He knew it was career suicide coming here with this Oline and WR crew and a run first play defense approach. But then again he had no choice.

So here's to you Nick Foles, QB with no supporting cast to help your stat sheet! :::::real men of genius:::::

Your taking lemons and............hoping to one day make a oz of lemonade.

Fixed it for you. (y)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Right now the Rams best FA signing is Garrett Reynolds. Having him next to GRob is huge for his development. Without Reynolds they would have another rookie in there.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Right now the Rams best FA signing is Garrett Reynolds. Having him next to GRob is huge for his development. Without Reynolds they would have another rookie in there.
I agree about Reynolds being the best FA signing, for this year at least .Do you think that Fisher would still switch Brown to RG then put a less experienced rookie next to Greg?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I agree about Reynolds being the best FA signing, for this year at least .Do you think that Fisher would still switch Brown to RG then put a less experienced rookie next to Greg?

Without Reynolds or a veteran I think he would keep Brown on the left. I wonder if the coaches were thinking of putting Saffold back on th left before the injury. GRob clearly needed the help.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Without Reynolds or a veteran I think he would keep Brown on the left. I wonder if the coaches were thinking of putting Saffold back on th left before the injury. GRob clearly needed the help.
Clearly in my small mind...that Saffold's early TC & pre season weak performance play came into play @ OLG move to ORG. It was also apparent that Saffold's performance @ ORG was not any better. Saffold was not the fix to the left side GRob issues IMO.