Top 10 Avengers (MCU)/Rams Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Fun fact: I was using the moniker AvengerRam long before the MCU made the term a pop culture staple.

That said, I think my MCU counterparts have provided several "quotes" that apply to the current Rams team. Here's my top 10 (from the home offices in Winter Park, Florida):

#10 (Re: mild-mannered Von Miller): "I’m a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous rage monster.”

#9 "For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing, get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back." (Natasha Romanoff or Sean McVay?)

#8 "It's not about how much we lost. It's about how much we have left." (We miss Robert Woods and Jordan Fuller, but we push on.)

#7 “You get hurt, hurt ’em back. You get killed… Walk it off.”

#6 "A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts." (Now's not the time to be thinking about expiring contracts and the salary cap.)

#5 "What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear."

#4 "I Don't Judge People By Their Worst Mistakes." (We saw the potential in players others have cast off.)

#3 "Part of the journey is the end."

#2 "“There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people, to see if we could become something more”

#1 "We're in the endgame now."

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ha. I'm actually doing a MCU marathon in timeline order right now. On Agent Carter.

"What makes you so special?" Nothing. Im just a kid from Detroit."

"You didn't see that coming?" - Cooper Kupp or Quicksilver?

"He hasn't fought me" "Yeah he has". "He hasn't fought me twice" - Thor/AD

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
"Dread it... run from it.... destiny arrives all the same" - Thanos (that Lombardi)

"I am burdened with glorious purpose!" - Loki (winning it all)

LFG!

Last edited:
Name
MistahTroupe
reality-can-be-whatever-i-want.jpg

FD8evgFWUAAC6mm

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bengals trying to get in position for game tying FG...

3rd and 1...

Donald: "Fine. I'll do it myself."