Took Warren Sapp Fishing Last Week... with PICS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My youngest sons (twins) graduated HS a few weeks ago. Last week we celebrated in the Keys and fished everyday. I surprised them by having Warren Sapp come out with us. He fished with us on Tuesday and Thursday.

I had a great time listening to the Ram stuff I managed to squeeze in.

The 1st Ram nugget I made sure to ask was about Aaron Donald. Sapp immediately said that he was the best in the league. Better than he was at that point in his career. He was really praising Donald (also said that the NFL was jacking Watts' dick). Sapp did say that Laurinaitis would have to get on Donald for jumping the RBs instead of steering them to him. Warren made sure to explain to me that the smashing the shit out of the QB is what "wrote the paycheck".... "let the LBs take out the RBs"... "SMASH the QB on 3rd down".

He told me about the time that he told Warner's wife... "I love your husband". Hahahahahahaa

Proudly explained to me how he beat the hell out of our interior offensive line back in the day. He named all of our linemen by name.

He's a Dallas cowgirl fan. He fucking loves them. Very disturbing. :snicker:

He really likes Fisher and Snead. Had high praise for both of them.

Don't forget that he used to work with Snead's wife (before they were married) at the NFL Network. He told me that he used to answer her cell phone sometimes because it was laying right in front of both of them and say to Les... "I KILLED THE RAMS". Les would scream... "SAPP" and start laughing.

Sapp also worked with Martz. He said that he always called him the Silver Fox.

Anyway,,, here are some pics.

My twins with Sapp

20160607_144226.jpg

Big fight on a spinning rod.

20160607_143520.jpg

It's a 300 lb grouper.

20160607_143644.jpg

20160607_143806.jpg

20160607_143938.jpg

One of my twins wearing Warren's Super Bowl ring.

20160607_155040.jpg

Me and Warren on Thursday afternoon... feeling no pain.

20160609_174756.jpg

Warren told me that he is going to be happy to do a Q&A for us here at ROD. I will try and get that set up for us soon.

I'm also going to post some real fish pics in the Off Topic Forum in the next few days.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DUDE!!!! U R BADASS!!!!! Glad to see you are well!!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Looks like a great time. Very nice pics especially the tight shot on the Fish. (grouper,Bass) ?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My youngest sons (twins) graduated HS a few weeks ago. Last week we celebrated in the Keys and fished everyday. I surprised them by having Warren Sapp come out with us. He fished with us on Tuesday and Thursday.

I had a great time listening to the Ram stuff I managed to squeeze in.

The 1st Ram nugget I made sure to ask was about Aaron Donald. Sapp immediately said that he was the best in the league. Better than he was at that point in his career. He was really praising Donald (also said that the NFL was jacking Watts' dick). Sapp did say that Laurinaitis would have to get on Donald for jumping the RBs instead of steering them to him. Warren made sure to explain to me that the smashing the crap out of the QB is what "wrote the paycheck".... "let the LBs take out the RBs"... "SMASH the QB on 3rd down".

He told me about the time that he told Warner's wife... "I love your husband". Hahahahahahaa

Proudly explained to me how he beat the hell out of our interior offensive line back in the day. He named all of our linemen by name.

He's a Dallas cowgirl fan. He freaking loves them. Very disturbing. :snicker:

He really likes Fisher and Snead. Had high praise for both of them.

Don't forget that he used to work with Snead's wife (before they were married) at the NFL Network. He told me that he used to answer her cell phone sometimes because it was laying right in front of both of them and say to Les... "I KILLED THE RAMS". Les would scream... "SAPP" and start laughing.

Sapp also worked with Martz. He said that he always called him the Silver Fox.

Anyway,,, here are some pics.

My twins with Sapp

20160607_144226.jpg

Big fight on a spinning rod.

20160607_143520.jpg

It's a 300 lb grouper.

20160607_143644.jpg

20160607_143806.jpg

20160607_143938.jpg

One of my twins wearing Warren's Super Bowl ring.

20160607_155040.jpg

Me and Warren on Thursday afternoon... feeling no pain.

20160609_174756.jpg

Warren told me that he is going to be happy to do a Q&A for us here at ROD. I will try and get that set up for us soon.

I'm also going to post some real fish pics in the Off Topic Forum in the next few days.
Fantastic! Looks like you. your sons, and Sapp had a great time! Can't wait for the Q&A! I wonder what he thinks of Donald and our "D"!!?!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome read brother, thanks for sharing!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like a great time. Very nice pics especially the tight shot on the Fish. (grouper,Bass) ?

I'll post some nice fish pics in the Off Topic Forum tonight. We can talk fish over there. We have some really cool shots of that monster grouper.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
How did you get Sapp to go fishing with you? Did you know him, or just offered him a free day fishing?

Warren is from Apopka... which is basically Orlando. It's 10 minutes away from my house. We have mutual friends.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fantastic! Looks like you. your sons, and Sapp had a great time! Can't wait for the Q&A! I wonder what he thinks of Donald and our "D"!!?!

Check out the 3rd paragraph in my OP... I tell you what he thinks of Donald. (y)

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
So cool ....looked like a great time... thanks for the post...... ;)

Go Rams.......... ;)