Took my grandson to practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
And he got to sit with Wm Hayes and Rivers for autographs , Rivers gave him his practice gloves, CL and Rivers signed them

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice! Was that his first practice?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
That's something he'll remember for a long time. I expect to hear about it when he starts posting here. :lol:

How old is he?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup first practice 9 yrs old were at fall baseball practice now

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Jimi is right about Clemons, he hates the pocket.
Cook is a total beast.

Sam is a little knock kneed , reminded me of Craig Morten

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Cook is a total beast.

Is that the cliff notes version of your camp report?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
And he got to sit with Wm Hayes and Rivers for autographs , Rivers gave him his practice gloves, CL and Rivers signed them
That is truly badass, man.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
X said:
Thordaddy said:
Cook is a total beast.

Is that the cliff notes version of your camp report?

:lmao:

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Thordaddy said:
Cook is a total beast.

Craig Morton was the most immobile QB I have ever seen in my life. By far. He played like he was in a body cast with cement shoes. Bradford can run if he wants to. He likely chose not to today. Did you have any observations of the defense or Tavon today? What about the oline or Rb's?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
smram said:
Thordaddy said:
Cook is a total beast.

Craig Morton was the most immobile QB I have ever seen in my life. By far. He played like he was in a body cast with cement shoes. Bradford can run if he wants to. He likely chose not to today. Did you have any observations of the defense or Tavon today? What about the oline or Rb's?

Not sayin Sam isn't a good runner just looking at him from behind in shorts he reminds...........

I thought Tavon looked quick ,but Givens is almost as quick and looks a lot bigger.
Pettis looks boney like he could gain 20 pounds and it wouldn't hurt ,seems to get open at will.
Gerald Rivers is shreded, can easily gain 15 lbs and still be lean.

The backs were all quick to the holes ,but without live tackling I just think it's hard to really evaluate,O-line was doing a good job of protecting Sam but Clemons was running all the time.

Sad to report Austin Davis looked pretty bad guys,missing rec by yards, several times Fisher had to step in and remind the 2/3's where they needed to be.

I don't think Davis is gonna stick even on the PS although the Jenkins kid didn't get hardly any snaps ( say hardly any because I remember none).
Lutz had a nice grab ,he looks slow but a sure handed rec.

I'm tellin ya guys Cook was the star for me today he is HUGE ,he's our answer to Megatron.

The autograph session was d-line today and they were one and all just great ,friendly to a fault

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Thordaddy said:

BTW I guess no one noticed ,but my post 2K was this thread starter ,KARMA? I wish I could say I planned it that way, I was watching my post count ,knew it was coming ,can't think of a better way to have celebrated it unless the cheerleaders had chosen me to hang their clothes up in their locker room :ja: :yay1: :nana: :love: :nau: :dancin:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Congrats!

Now rip off about 3000 more and you'll be a legend.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
X said:
Congrats!

Now rip off about 3000 more and you'll be a legend.

Thank yew and BTW you must not be a mind reader for in my mind I have long since achieved legendary status ,each day only adds to the grandiosity. :cool:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Side note: I wore my "state T shirt" with Thor's name on the back from his district championship year hoping if there were any ROD posters there at practice yesterday they'd see it and approach me, no bites :nono:
I figured it was as demonstrative as one should be , ever think of doing t shirts X ? Think hard before you do ,hand it off to a subordinate if possible it's a pain but man it would be a great way to meet up with people tailgating.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
Side note: I wore my "state T shirt" with Thor's name on the back from his district championship year hoping if there were any ROD posters there at practice yesterday they'd see it and approach me, no bites :nono:
I figured it was as demonstrative as one should be , ever think of doing t shirts X ? Think hard before you do ,hand it off to a subordinate if possible it's a pain but man it would be a great way to meet up with people tailgating.
I did that a long time ago, but lost interest.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zazzle.com/ramsondemand" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zazzle.com/ramsondemand</a>

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy spoiling the surprise party:
BTW I guess no one noticed ,but my post 2K was this thread starter ,KARMA? I wish I could say I planned it that way, I was watching my post count ,knew it was coming ,can't think of a better way to have celebrated it unless the cheerleaders had chosen me to hang their clothes up in their locker room :ja: :yay1: :nana: :love: :nau: :dancin:

So much for the party we were planning on throwing you. :doink:

Happy 2K! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :notworthy: :bwah: :love: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers: :yahoo: