Tony Softli

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://stage.101espn.com/podcasting/2011/11/11152011160515.mp3[/mp3]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Really interesting note about Quinn Porter.. None of them seem to like his return abilities, but Softli and Farr both were really excited about getting him some carries behind Jackson. Making a bet that he gets 6+ Yards on his first carry, that should be interesting to see.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That would be something. Judging by the way he return kicks, I would have put his 40 time at around 4.9. Turns out his high is 4.58, which is better, but it's not blazing by any stretch. He's about 205-210 lbs and 6' tall. I don't know what it is they see about him that would lead them to believe he'd be good running the ball, but I'm more than willing to see what they see. He had a decent college career I suppose.

[textarea]A four-year letterman at Stillman College (2006-09) in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Porter saw action in 37 contests, rushing for 2,788 yards on 511 carries with 24 touchdowns. He also recorded 68 receptions for 887 yards with 12 touchdowns en route to earning a first-team All-Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference selection and All-America honorable mention honors from D2Football.com[/textarea]

bluecoconuts

Legend
I've heard in practice when he gets the ball he really plows through guys and hits the hole with a lot of speed. Having never seen it, I have no idea but I've heard people say that a few times (actually it might have been Softli), so I guess we'll have to see on Sunday if he is indeed backing up Jackson.

Really hate him returning kicks though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, well, I don't know about any of that. I do like your signature though. That's tight.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thanks, I figure I better get a signature eventually, and I like the fact both teams are celebrating.

I guess we'll have to see what happens with Porter though.