Tony Softli "Tavon Austin is just as advertised."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://snd.sc/10mN0VP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://snd.sc/10mN0VP</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was a good report. Talked about Cody Davis, Stedman Bailey, T.J. McDonald and Ray Armstrong too. Softli's going to be the best guy to listen to as camp rolls along. Dude knows about player evaluation.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
That was a good report. Talked about Cody Davis, Stedman Bailey, T.J. McDonald and Ray Armstrong too. Softli's going to be the best guy to listen to as camp rolls along. Dude knows about player evaluation.
I agree. It was one of the best talking about the rookie mini-camp. I'm getting really excited to see Bailey and Austin in Horns. I can't wait till the preseason...I know everyone hates those games, but you get to see the entire roster. With the past two draft I think we have so much more talent and depth than we had 2 years ago; I'm that I'm getting giddy thinking about it. Plus we get two first round picks next year.

The superbowl may not come next year...but it's coming and the Rams will be there more than once.

nighttrain

Legend
brokeu91 said:
X said:
I agree. It was one of the best talking about the rookie mini-camp. I'm getting really excited to see Bailey and Austin in Horns. I can't wait till the preseason...I know everyone hates those games, but you get to see the entire roster. With the past two draft I think we have so much more talent and depth than we had 2 years ago; I'm that I'm getting giddy thinking about it. Plus we get two first round picks next year.

The superbowl may not come next year...but it's coming and the Rams will be there more than once.
The situation has changed so quickly it's more than astounding or amazing. 2nd year and this team is building and winning. Great time to be a Ram fan, and that was a grade A report..
Rams are being talked about, in a good way:)
train

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Good stuff. Good on Fisher to tell Stacy to go and walk in his graduation instead of attending the rookie camp.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Getting more and more excited about this upcoming season, I can't wait till the entire team is on the field together.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was a good listen.

Austin has Barry Sanders like potential. We win if he lives up to 75% of it.

Its nice to hear early positive returns on Bailey too.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
SoundCloud? Wtf is this???? :cool: Now I have to join SoundCloud to hear their stuff? 101 is keeping me highly amused these days. How are they going to screw up their site tomorrow? lol

EDIT: My bad.. I didn't see the play button at the top of the page.. :oops: I was looking for a play in the general description of the interview.

Still, they need to get this web site under control.. I'm almost jealous, as I would love a playground as such as they have now. :cool: