Tony Softli Talks Gilbert, Gaines, and other Rams Rookies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Does Garrett Gilbert have a better skill set than Austin Davis? Tony Softli tells Randy K. He also talks about EJ Gaines, who he projects as an inside slot corner. He likes that both Gaines and Joyner are very physical for smaller corners. Softli talks about DE Ethan Westbooks, the Rams highest paid UDFA.

Listen to Softli Talk Rams Rookies

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both Gaines and Joyner are really going to do wonders for our secondary

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Both Gaines and Joyner are really going to do wonders for our secondary
Man I hope so. Both are ideal fits for what Williams likes to do on defense, and both are athletic playmakers. This is bordering on a legendary coaching staff now with Fisher, McGinnis and Williams, so they've got a leg up on the competition as far as I'm concerned.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I don't see how he projects Gaines as a slot corner. He's not twitchy enough to stick on slot guys.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'll post it once, I'll post it twice....Garrett Gilbert or G Squared for the rest for you.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man I hope so. Both are ideal fits for what Williams likes to do on defense, and both are athletic playmakers. This is bordering on a legendary coaching staff now with Fisher, McGinnis and Williams, so they've got a leg up on the competition as far as I'm concerned.
Absolutely agree on the coaching staff, it gives us such an advantage that our young guys are taught to do everything the right way from early on in their career.

I love the the fire that Joyner and Gaines will bring to our secondary. Our D wont take shit from anyone