Tony Softli on 101ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/06/06152012154859.mp3[/rp3]

Notes (loosely transcribed)

Les Snead will be scouring the waiver wire during the summer, and if there's a chance to improve the roster, he'll get with coach, and coach will get with other coaches, and that's what they'll do. The back-end, the front-end, whatever to increase the talent value on this team.

Do you think receiver is set?
I wouldn't say "set." If someone comes along that whetts their appetite... I spoke to Schotty, and he likes the receivers they have now. They have some inside/outside guys who are very good and complimentary. Very excited about Kendricks. They have plenty of receivers in spots as far as the outside guys and TE goes.

Janoris Jenkins could make the pro bowl as a rookie?
You can see the change of direction, disrupting the receivers, mirror and run downfield, etc. He's a rookie, and he doesn't have enough patience right away. He likes to jump the out-route, and he got burned a couple of times. He's gotta be patient that way, and all rookies are like that, but I like that young man.

Sam Bradford's ankle
He didn't seem to have any issues. I questioned his arm a couple of days ago, but I think he was tired. I came back and he was sticking the ball on receivers. He changed his weight when throwing the ball, transferred it well, and I don't see any change in the structure of his stance.

What do you tell a group of 21 yr olds who have a bunch of money now?
You're gonna pay the price if something happens. I remember when Blackmon's situation came up, and right away they took all the rookies into a meeting session and they walked them through it all over again. This is what you shouldn't do, these are the situations you should avoid, etc.

The essence of the change of the culture at Rams Park rests in a dog. Jeff Fisher's son has that golden retriever, "Sage"running around. That would have never happened under Steve Spagnuolo.
That wouldn't have happened at all under Spags, and not to beat him up or anything - it is what it is. The atmosphere not only in the lockerroom is one of relaxation, urgency and fun. They all get it, they're following a new leader, and they're having fun. And it's refreshing to see.