Tony Banks on ... stuff.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://www.insidestl.com/insideSTLc...-Broadcasting-at-Chandler-Hill-Vineyards.aspx

SEGMENT 4 - Tony Banks:
Always very candid the former Rams QB was as there were struggles back in the day, never thought he would be on the media side of things, struggling on the field can certainly help develop the character, believes in taking things easy on the younger athletes, his thoughts on Johnny Manziel being able to possibly adapt quickly to being an NFL QB on and off the field, just thinks that Manziel will sooner or later take that one hit that could seriously affect a lot of his game, thoughts on Sam Bradford, Tony sees Sam as always being a bit gun shy, definitely has a lot of respect for Kurt Warner as he was Tony's backup at one point, winning a Super Bowl with the Baltimore Ravens in 2000-01, texters like Tony's analysis & good good stuff.

[av]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/Edmonds/050214-4E.mp3[/av]

moklerman

Warner-phile
Hey X, you don't have any old video from 96-98 do you? I was talking about Banks the other day and some of the beautiful bombs he would occasionally throw to Bruce. I hated much of his game, but Banks threw one of the prettiest bombaruski's I've ever seen.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey X, you don't have any old video from 96-98 do you? I was talking about Banks the other day and some of the beautiful bombs he would occasionally throw to Bruce. I hated much of his game, but Banks threw one of the prettiest bombaruski's I've ever seen.
I don't personally have any, but I can see if I can locate some.
I agree. It always looked like he could just flick it 60 yards. Looked effortless.

Slappy967

Starter
My memories of Tony Banks aren't that vivid although I recall a few fumbles and a botched snap.