Tonite at 9PM ET, The Greatest NFL Defensive Line in HIstory

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
On the NFL Channel you younger guys can see the Best that ever was, THE FEARSOME FOURSOME! Ram all time greats, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olson, Lamar Lundy, & Rosey Grier, arguably the best defensive line ever..Enjoy
train

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Re: Tonite at 9PM ET, The Greatest NFL Defensive Line in HIs

nighttrain said:
On the NFL Channel you younger guys can see the Best that ever was, THE FEARSOME FOURSOME! Ram all time greats, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olson, Lamar Lundy, & Rosey Grier, arguably the best defensive line ever..Enjoy
train

Thanks much Train my friend for the heads up. As you know, I'm not younger but will definitely be tuning in regardless. :cool:

nighttrain

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dagonet said:
nighttrain said:
train

Thanks much Train my friend for the heads up. As you know, I'm not younger but will definitely be tuning in regardless. :cool:
So welcome Dag, hope every RAM fan gets to tune in to this!
train

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

nighttrain said:
Dagonet said:
nighttrain said:
train

train

Train... I just posted this thread to our Ram Facebook group. Should have thought of that earlier but busy and my bad. Gave you and ROD credit though my friend. Thanks again man.

nighttrain

Legend

Dagonet said:
nighttrain said:
Dagonet said:
nighttrain said:
train

train

Train... I just posted this thread to our Ram Facebook group. Should have thought of that earlier but busy and my bad. Gave you and ROD credit though my friend. Thanks again man.

that's great amigo, hope a lot of fans get to see the Deacon, best ever
train

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

That was a good watch my man. Thanks again Train. I never did realize that Deacon was that close to George Allen. I knew most of the other stuff, but it was good to see the footage and interviews. They were the best of the best. :cool:

nighttrain

Legend

Dagonet said:
That was a good watch my man. Thanks again Train. I never did realize that Deacon was that close to George Allen. I knew most of the other stuff, but it was good to see the footage and interviews. They were the best of the best. :cool:
Was definately worth watching, and there were things i didnt know, and inside stuff that was very cool.
train

jap

Legend

This was the first defensive line to garner a nickname, and it's still the best all-time.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

I didn't know Grier opted not to return to football because of his social aspirations.

PS. My mom was Rosie's neighbor for a few years back in the late 80's... he live in Westood near UCLA. I ran into him once, but didn't say anything as I didn't want to bother him.