Tonight I have the same feeling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I get, the night before the first game of the season. Tomorrow we get a glimpse of what the future of the Rams might be. No matter what happens tomorrow, tonight is full of excitement and anticipation of the possibilities.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice post. I'm pretty pumped up too, can't wait to see the kid.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. Pretty nervous and excited as well. C'mon Goff. Give us hope for the future.

TexasRam

Legend
I haven't watched the last 2 games.

After 37 years a ram fan and not missing a game I just pulled a forest gump and decided to stop running.

But now I'm excited again. I am very realistic regarding first year QB's and don't expect much. But I know what a franchise QB looks like and will be able to tell.

Someone like Mariotta gives one hope. Coming from a non pro style offense and finally starts showing some big time NFL production.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm going to meet with a friend, a fellow truck driver who's a Packer fan. We're going to watch the Pack play Washington at 12 then watch Goff's regular season debut. It's a tall order for him...especially being at home.

I hope he shows he's learned a lot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I get, the night before the first game of the season. Tomorrow we get a glimpse of what the future of the Rams might be. No matter what happens tomorrow, tonight is full of excitement and anticipation of the possibilities.

We had a storm with 50mile an hour winds and now my Direct tv signal is out. I don't know if I can reposition it on Sunday but if not, Ill miss the game. Sucks. The last time that happened I needed a tech to reset it and it took three days for him to get here.

RAMNATION

Rookie
We had a storm with 50mile an hour winds and now my Direct tv signal is out. I don't know if I can reposition it on Sunday but if not, Ill miss the game. Sucks. The last time that happened I needed a tech to reset it and it took three days for him to get here.
I feel your pain, but once again the Game is on in Jacksonville so life is good.

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, I'm pumped! Ready to see Goff, and hopefully he performs well and gives us some hope.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I haven't watched the last 2 games.

After 37 years a ram fan and not missing a game I just pulled a forest gump and decided to stop running.

But now I'm excited again. I am very realistic regarding first year QB's and don't expect much. But I know what a franchise QB looks like and will be able to tell.

Someone like Mariotta gives one hope. Coming from a non pro style offense and finally starts showing some big time NFL production.

Yeah this one move has recaptured the raw joy I get from having some hope. That basic joy of being a fan, because even if we lose at least it's for a reason, namely the kid finally taking his licks and earning his spot in this league. Bout damn time.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't know if it will help but there's an app for your phone to help locate the Sats in the sky. Maybe that will help? I'm excited as hell for the debut of Goff. I hope he lights a fire with this O. We sure need it!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't know if it will help but there's an app for your phone to help locate the Sats in the sky. Maybe that will help? I'm excited as hell for the debut of Goff. I hope he lights a fire with this O. We sure need it!

Thanks. I guess the problem was at their end. It was off for about 3 hours after the storm had passed but when I woke it was working again. Made my morning happy again!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm going to meet with a friend, a fellow truck driver who's a Packer fan. We're going to watch the Pack play Washington at 12 then watch Goff's regular season debut. It's a tall order for him...especially being at home.

I hope he shows he's learned a lot.

The packers and Foreskins play at 8:30EDT.

Shawnbb158

Starter
As long as he does as well (preferably alot better) than keenum in his first start vs a pretty good Miami D I'll be ecstatic!