Tonight at 6:00 PM EST on NFLN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rams will be featured on NFL Network's "Path To The Draft" - Path to the Draft previews the 2013 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

Check your local listings and DVR it or something.

Psycho_X

Legend
Go go gadget direct tv phone app to set my dvr. Thanks for the heads up.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Psycho_X said:
Go go gadget direct tv phone app to set my dvr. Thanks for the heads up.

Isn't this a great feature to have? First, I have Paul keeping me up to date and my iPhone does all the rest. All I need now is a drink, the sun and a beach and all will be fine. :beer:

iced

X said:
The Rams will be featured on NFL Network's "Path To The Draft" - Path to the Draft previews the 2013 NFL Draft, providing in-depth analysis on prospective draft choices, plus breakdowns of each team's needs.

Of course it is - the one day I'm busy this week and have an extremely hot girl coming to visit me, that's when my Rams stuff will be played..

oh well - guess i'll just have to work my way through it /sarcasm off

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
iced said:
X said:

Of course it is - the one day I'm busy this week and have an extremely hot girl coming to visit me, that's when my Rams stuff will be played..

I would gladly be your substitute for you if you want to watch the program instead. :sly: :woooot:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
X... Will you be able to clip the path too the draft today by chance? Cable provider is down today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PressureD41 said:
X... Will you be able to clip the path too the draft today by chance? Cable provider is down today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's possible I might have a NFLN feed up on the board if I can strip away the bad code.
Otherwise, it'll be available on the net the following day. Pretty sure, anyway.

iced

MontanaRamsFan said:
iced said:
X said:

I would gladly be your substitute for you if you want to watch the program instead. :sly: :woooot:

Lol I bet you would.

If luck goes my way, there will be a "Long Ram" today!