Tom Brandstater vs Austin Davis?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
If the Rams decide to keep three QB's this season who will they keep (assuming they don't trade for or sign another QB)? I am guessing Tom Brandstater probably has the upper hand right now due to his experience but do you think Austin Davis has a chance to win that third QB position?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
paceram said:
If the Rams decide to keep three QB's this season who will they keep (assuming they don't trade for or sign another QB)? I am guessing Tom Brandstater probably has the upper hand right now due to his experience but do you think Austin Davis has a chance to win that third QB position?
According to the camp reports so far, Davis is getting more reps.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
paceram said:
According to the camp reports so far, Davis is getting more reps.
That's the word on the street. And he looks better than Brandstater too.

... that's what they say anyway.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dr Ram & X - Thanks for the information! For some reason I have a funny feeling Davis will earn a roster spot with the Rams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
paceram said:
Dr Ram & X - Thanks for the information! For some reason I have a funny feeling Davis will earn a roster spot with the Rams.
Is it the same funny feeling you got when you climbed the pole at gym class? :what: