Tom Brady plans to play six or seven more years?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, I bet he plays two more before he really starts to feel the years adding up. Age takes longer for some people but eventually everyone's bodies start telling you to fuck off and sit down. It's a depressing reality.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Im sure Moon and Favre both thought they would play too till they were 48....It looks like he still has at least 3 years left in him assuming he stays healthy.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I've heard bar injury that QBs tend not to lose throwing ability. It's the other wear and tear on their bodies that leads to retirement.

I'm on the fence about that. Why did the Rams have such dismal QBs at the end of their careers?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'll give him two more years at most. Favre and Manning did excellent at the twilight of their careers but once age starts kicking in, so does the arm strength. Expect it to be lower if their O-line can't protect him for a few games.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One more year....I think he falls off the cliff soon....one more year...He looked pretty average in a couple of those playoff games.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
One more year....I think he falls off the cliff soon....one more year...He looked pretty average in a couple of those playoff games.
Let's be honest. He didn't make any impressive throws in the Super Bowl. James White did a majority of the work. When you throw 62 times I hope you can put up some yards. All he does is dink and dunk but it works and that's why he will most likely play for a few more years. At this point everyone is just waiting for him to retire so the era can be finally over.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Robert Kraft: Tom Brady plans to play six or seven more years
Posted by Michael David Smith

200.gif

Tom Brady wants to give George Blanda a run for his money.
Is Brady going to become a Kicker now!?! So he can last Longer!