Tom Brady Not Retiring In New England?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams1991

UDFA
Tom Brady’s Dad Foreshadows His Son’s Departure From New England http://wp.me/p4pK1g-1HI

Certainly possible. We've seen it with Peyton Manning. It's a business.

What do you guys think?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IF he Wins this SB, why Not! Retire on top, what else does he have to prove!

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, he said he wants to play 6-7 more years. Sound ambitious, but if that's the case, NE will want to move on at some point no?

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
I cant believe Bradford is scheduled to make more than Brady in 2015. Looking at Brady's career vs Bradfords and you have to scratch your head and just say wow.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I cant believe Bradford is scheduled to make more than Brady in 2015. Looking at Brady's career vs Bradfords and you have to scratch your head and just say wow.

Only because Brady handed them 24 million in bonuses! His wife makes 40 million a year so it's a small donation for rings.

fearsomefour

Legend
If he wins the Superbowl he is gone I think.
He redid his deal to free up $24M for the pats. That helps them and I assume gives him long term income.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I read earlier that he was moving to LA in a few years and Giselle was going to be our qb.:whistle:

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc

To cement his legacy, he will have to win one honest, it is just that simple! He has a whole lot to prove to people who value integrity, honesty, and hard work. He may have to leave the pit of vipers to prove that he is legit. He is the Barry Bonds of football IMHO.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
With 3 Super Bowl rings the direct result of Spygate and (possibly) 1 the direct result of Deflategate, I'd say he has much left to prove.

He won't be called on it, but that doesn't mean it's not true.