Todd Gurley will play against the Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's going to happen and this will change the season. The OL needs time to gel with the young guys but they will improve as the year goes on. Gurley is going to change the game. All Fisher has to do is step aside and let the team get it done. This game is only a minor setback.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I sure hope youre right. But the team today looked a lot like the teams of recent seasons, not the team we saw last week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sure hope youre right. But the team today looked a lot like the teams of recent seasons, not the team we saw last week.

The team today was the team's of yesteryear but Todd Gurley changes all of that.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Still hope they give him less then 10 snaps. Just wanting to be careful with the guy.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The Skins weren't a bad team to begin with. They played tight against the Dolphins so I don't feel as embarrassed as we should be. Getting Gurley in the backfield will do wonders if he's 100%. This game is strictly on the O-line and Fisher's coaching but we still have 14 games to go, we need to stop buying into our own hype.

paceram

Pro Bowler
It's going to happen and this will change the season. The OL needs time to gel with the young guys but they will improve as the year goes on. Gurley is going to change the game. All Fisher has to do is step aside and let the team get it done. This game is only a minor setback.

Hopefully, the Rams Offense will take it to another level when Gurley and Quick get on the field!!!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I sure hope you're right Jrry.

I like the idea of Fisher stepping out of the way, because he's proven that when he gets in the way all he does is make things worse.

Athos

Legend
I wish.

But not even THE TODD can overcome the Devil's hatred of the Rams.

V3

Hall of Fame
How can any RB overcome that O-line? We might have the worst OT tandem in the NFL.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Matt Jones just showed what a stud RB can do for an offense.

I like Mason, but he wasn't 100%.

Gurley is on a whole different level.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I sure hope so, but he's going to take a beating just trying to get 4 yards if the OLine doesn't step up and get some push.

WvuIN02

Starter
Pittsburgh is going to tear this secondary apart, just look at how badly the Niners got dissected by Big Ben today.

Gurley isnt going to help playing from massively behind. Unless Gurley can play linebacker and fix this defense its going to be a long day.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I didn't think we needed Quick before this game. Clearly neither did Fisher. Turns out we reeeeallly needed Quick because guys weren't getting seperation out there. Quick was our best WR last year until he got hurt. We need him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pittsburgh is going to tear this secondary apart, just look at how badly the Niners got dissected by Big Ben today.

Gurley isnt going to help playing from massively behind. Unless Gurley can play linebacker and fix this defense its going to be a long day.

Gurley can do it all. Pittsburgh doesn't know what's coming.