Todd Gurley on The Rich Eisen Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Rams RB Todd Gurley on His Draft Experience & More (Radio Only) - 4/27/16

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
"Nah. Man, I just stay in my lane." :lifting:
:snicker:
Todd. Running circles around poor Rich Eisen.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Poor Rich Eisen is right

absolutely zero football questions.... Only questions about how he "felt" or if he has goals, or questions about what TV show he would want to be one, come on, you're not freakin' Johnny Carson - ask some football questions!

Todd Gurley is one cool dude and it's a shame we got zero info from that interview aside from Gurley likes to relax

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Eisenhower thinks that he is Johnny Carson and that people only watch because of his personality.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got nothing from that interview. This is the bad part of getting more attention from the media, time filling, no content interviews...:jerkoff:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
...and Todd seemed really excited to hang at the studio with Rich, in LA. Not.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I talked to Gurley on the phone this morning. I'll be posting the interview on TST.

Hopefully I got in some questions that you guys will like. Got some football questions in for sure, but wish I got I few more in.

I'll admit I'm not a good interviewer. I like to stick to columns and commentating. This was only like the third or fourth interview I've ever done. I hope to be more comfortable with it some day, but I need to learn more and get more practice in.

But how the hell can I turn down an interview with Gurley?

I'll make a thread and link it when it's ready.

Last edited:

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Personally, I got a lot from this interview. Gurley is sooooo damned chill...comfortable in his own skin. The only time he feels passion is with the rock in his hands. It takes all types of personalities to make a team but how could anyone NOT like a guy with A1 drive and low ego. Very enjoyable interview