Todd Gurley is your NFC Offensive Player of the Week!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also Darius Slay won it over Donald.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
http://m.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Gurley-Named-NFC-Offensive-Player-of-the-Week/01f9859f-61fd-4dca-8b3a-55276aea69b8

Gurley takes home the Rams' seventh NFC Player of the Week award of 2017. Aside form his own award, kicker Greg Zuerlein has won two, plus quarterback Jared Goff, cornerback Trumaine Johnson, and kick returner Pharoh Cooper have each received the honor. Additionally, Gurley was the NFC Offensive Player of the Month for September, and Zuerlein was named NFC Special Teams Player of the Month for both October and November.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Donald and Pharoh are already Pro Bowl starters.
They just gave those other guys the award to spread the love around a little bit.

Of course they had no choice but to give it to Gurley after that All World performance.

jt13

UDFA
57 yard TD run was special. Seachicks defenders looked liked they were running through quicksand. Speed Kills...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Totally deserved. Gone are the days of stacked boxes against S-Jax & O-linemen getting shoved in the backfield on RUN plays.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald deserves the award every week!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Totally deserved. Gone are the days of stacked boxes against S-Jax & O-linemen getting shoved in the backfield on RUN plays.

Very rarely has Gurley been hit in the backfield over the past few weeks, the OL has improved from week to week and right now they are on fire.

JackStraw

Rookie
57 yard TD run was special. Seachicks defenders looked liked they were running through quicksand. Speed Kills...
Brian Baldinger broke down this play on his Twitter account and focused on Saffold. Called him the best guard in the NFL. If I knew how to post twitter shit I would. It was some sweet commentary.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Brian Baldinger broke down this play on his Twitter account and focused on Saffold. Called him the best guard in the NFL. If I knew how to post twitter crap I would. It was some sweet commentary.

If you go to the FAQ Forum...

The 1st thread tells you how to post tweets.