Todd Gurley is still going to lead the league in rushing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Love the optimism, but I don't see it happening.

Fisher is going to run the ball the way he wants to, and defenses know how to stop it.

sugar land

UDFA
Name
SugarLand Dave
Well let's see.... the league leading rusher is averaging 117 yards a game, is over 700 yards so far which is 350 more than Gurley, and runs behind the best offensive line in pro football which also helps their rookie quarterback look very good. Reality bites, but then LA has Hollywood fantasy nearby, so everyone can pretend Dallas really does not exist. Of course that did not help Greenbay or their guaranteed HOF quarterback last week.

Gurly this year is not equal to Gurley last year. The offensive line is average at best and Gurley and Keenum or Goff will pay the price no matter their individual ability level. Reality has a way of overcoming fantasy no matter how much one wishes it were not so. That is why the occasional reversal of fortune is so celebrated the few times it occurs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think there's any chance of Gurley getting the rushing title, but that doesn't worry me at all.
But I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried that Elliott might get 1,809....

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
You heard it here first. Todd Gurley will end the season leading the NFL in rushing yards. I have a feeling the running game will pick up substantially after the bye week and Gurley will go on a tear. Zek Elliott will run out of gas eventually. Todd did last year.

You'll see! You'll all see!

tumblr_mej1a0VuEj1rfu8o9o1_500.gif

JackStraw

Rookie
I just want him to break a 50+ yard run in the 2nd half leading team to victory. Once he shows me that i'll be all aboard the Gurley for rushing title train! But seriously, he needs to start gaining some yards after contact/increase instincts and find the gap. Watching him this year hasn't been too frustrating - it's just been odd. I find my self having empathy like watching a struggling little brother.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
You heard it here first. Todd Gurley will end the season leading the NFL in rushing yards. I have a feeling the running game will pick up substantially after the bye week and Gurley will go on a tear. Zek Elliott will run out of gas eventually. Todd did last year.

You'll see! You'll all see!
Not if he keeps doing this Trent Richardson imitation.