Todd Gurley appears to be a big fan of new Rams QB Jared Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
todd-gurley-jared-goff-nfl-los-angeles-rams-ota-850x560.jpg

Todd Gurley’s approval of Jared Goff is a good sign of chemistry long before the new regular season kicks off.

If there’s anything that the Los Angeles Rams want to establish as a newly re-located franchise, it’s chemistry.

According to a report by Fox Sports, Rams running back Todd Gurley had some strong compliments when asked about Jared Goff.

Gurley’s words came from a discussion he had with NFL Network about the situation in Los Angeles and what his thoughts were on the newest player in town.

Per the report:

“Great kid. Couldn’t ask for a better QB. We are just excited to have him (here), he’s definitely learning, he’s getting better. Just excited to play the upcoming season with him.”
Gurley found his way into the Pro Bowl last season and heading into a new year in the NFL, he will now look to form a potential dynamic duo alongside Goff.

The fact that the Rams were able to successfully bring professional football back to Los Angeles was exciting enough for some fans, but to think that this team could have a chance to make the playoffs and do some damage only makes things more intriguing.

There will be no shortage of pressure for Goff to perform, even in a potential Week 1 debut, but that’s what comes with the territory when you’re a top draft pick.

Plenty of questions about just how good Jared Goff could be are still up in the air, but having Gurley’s support could be a huge vote of confidence for the former Cal Berkeley QB.

Anxious to get back on the field, the Rams have to develop plenty of quality chemistry to pull off a good or even great regular season.

In recent memory, they’ve been a team capable of taking down the better teams but struggling with franchises they shouldn’t be — and it’s cost them playoff time.

http://lasportshub.com/2016/07/11/t...ign=roost&utm_source=roost&utm_medium=desktop

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope they develop into as great a duo as Faulk and Warner!(y):D:mrburnsevil:

Ram65

Legend
are you suuuure? :ROFLMAO:

Gurley-burger-640x455.jpg

gurley_carls.jpg

3531795F00000578-0-image-m-55_1465768917162.jpg

Are you, Suuuuuure? They would of had the real thing if it was In and Out Burger! I guess RamzFanz could have used the same CGI Burger. For the love of money! I hadn't seen this commercial.

Carl's Jr. Is Getting Mocked for Having Todd Gurley Bite Into a Blatantly CGI BurgerHe sure loves the taste of photos By Tim Nudd
  • June 10, 2016, 11:10 AM EDT

Is Todd Gurley actually vegetarian?

You have to wonder after watching this Carl's Jr. commercial starring the Los Angeles Rams running back. The spot shows Gurley supposedly biting into the California Classic Double Cheeseburger, but it's blatantly obvious that the burger isn't real—it's a digitally inserted photo that isn't fooling anyone.

burger-bite.gif

Check out the YouTube comments—almost every one is mocking. "That CGI burger is as inflated as your prices," says one. Says another: "Feel free to send me some burgers at my email. Thank you. Also save them in photoshop so I can eat them at a higher res! Thanks!"

The ad has 92 likes and 700 dislikes on YouTube, as of this writing.

PetaPixel says the same burger photo was even used in separate shots in the ad:

burger-bite-2.gif

We've reached out to Carl's Jr. for comment on this, and will update if we hear back. In the meantime, Gurley has taken over Carl's Jr.'s Instagram for a couple of days, where he continues to have lots of fun not eating the chain's food.

13422991_1697039133846770_520144521_n.jpg

UPDATE: Carl's Jr. has now tweeted about the controversy, and included a GIF showing Gurley munching on burger after burger while filming the shot in question. Guess the burger just didn't look good enough in that footage.