Todd Gurley 2016 Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
He looks like more of a WR in this highlight reel, which is kinda good. His running attempts were horrible this year but we know he has it in him from year 1. If he can put it all together in year 3 (the wr ability seen in this highlight and his old running skills) we'll have one hell of a weapon in McVay's offense.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can think of like 2 runs that stick out. The rest was him immediately running into someone lol. Come on 2017

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
That should be a short video. :rimshot:

As stated above: Come on 2017

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'm not giving up on Gurley because we've seen what he's capable of in 2015. We just need to get pieces around him and Goff. A couple good O-line pickups, whether it's a seasoned vet in free agency or a rookie in the draft, and a true number 1 Wide Receiver. Gurley will bounce back in 2017.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
He looks like more of a WR in this highlight reel, which is kinda good. His running attempts were horrible this year but we know he has it in him from year 1. If he can put it all together in year 3 (the wr ability seen in this highlight and his old running skills) we'll have one hell of a weapon in McVay's offense.
He definitely improved as a receiver this year. In a game later in the season he had clear separation on a wheel route, the ball was overthrown.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He definitely improved as a receiver this year. In a game later in the season he had clear separation on a wheel route, the ball was overthrown.
Yeah it was a touchdown. But Case Keenum overthrew him.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I'm surprised there was anything worth putting in a Highlight reel for him.... and that is sad.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember someone posted a Kyle Boller highlight vid once
Which pretty much proved that anyone can look good in a highlight vid....