Today's winners are...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who wins today? (Pick one from each Conference)

• Dallas

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Denver

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Going to be wagering ROD big bucks on both the Pack and Donks

Might even do the same with the "overs"

I can always make it up tomorrow with the big game:D

Over/Unders have not been kind to me lately.. :cool: However, I'm looking at that total on Denver/Indy pretty hard. It's safe to assume you're taking OSU tomorrow night? :D

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Over/Unders have not been kind to me lately.. :cool: However, I'm looking at that total on Denver/Indy pretty hard. It's safe to assume you're taking OSU tomorrow night? :D

Yeah I saw you missed one (over) yesterday:palm:

Of course I'm a Pac12 guy, but I think the Quacks are going to have their hands full, Oregon losing the war of attrition at WR isn't helping things.

Right now I like OSU (to win) and the Under

PS: This coming from the SAME guy who blew 300mil on Bama to win, so...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yeah I saw you missed one (over) yesterday:palm:

Of course I'm a Pac12 guy, but I think the Quacks are going to have their hands full, Oregon losing the war of attrition at WR isn't helping things.

Right now I like OSU (to win) and the Under

PS: This coming from the SAME guy who blew 300mil on Bama to win, so...:ROFLMAO:

Damn.. I'm liking OSU to cover but not sure of an outright win though. I was just razzing you on the OSU thing tho. :cool:

I can relate on Bama man, as I was on the other end and won a ton on OSU.. I also lost on Bama too as I hedged my bet there after losing big on FSU.. :ROFLMAO:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Damn.. I'm liking OSU to cover but not sure of an outright win though. I was just razzing you on the OSU thing tho. :cool:

I can relate on Bama man, as I was on the other end and won a ton on OSU.. I also lost on Bama too as I hedged my bet there after losing big on FSU.. :ROFLMAO:

I knew you were fooling around, but the truth is, the way I see it Oregon can be had with a team featuring a strong and physical front 7, I see this game as a double digit win margin, just not sure which way:confused: