Today's Pressers (Bradford, Jackson, Fisher)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, RB

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, QB Sam Bradford, RB Steven Jackson, 8-10-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher - Training Camp – August 10, 2012

(On being ready for the first preseason game)
“I would say yeah from the physical standpoint. Yeah we’ve got some things, I think a very important walk through in the morning and then we’ll have meetings tomorrow night. The players have a pretty good idea when they’re going to play and how much they’re going to play and we’ve discussed that with them and even rehearsed the pregame warm-ups. So from a physical standpoint we’re really in good shape. We got some guys back today now it’s just find tune and go play.”

full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1012143824

===========

RamView, August 10, 2012, by Mike Franke

Training Camp Report from Rams Park

Very light workout for the Rams Friday night, mainly a walkthrough as they prepare for their preseason opener against the Colts. No contact, not much full-speed work and about a million swing passes, so RamView will be similarly low-impact.

* QB: Sam Bradford continues to look fine, not that he got much of any kind of test in this practice. In team drills, most everything he threw was a swing pass or a dumpoff. We can say this – Bradford's developing good chemistry with Lance Kendricks and Isaiah Pead. Kellen Clemens and Austin Davis continue to look inconsistent, while Tom Brandstater continues to get little playing time. Clemens continues to baffle with occasional short-range inaccuracy, while Davis sometimes just baffles. One 7-on-7 play at the goal line, Davis suddenly starts scrambling in the pocket for no reason, then fires a ball well behind Matthew Mulligan. What the heck was that? Davis did make a strong back-footed throw for a TD another time. Maybe Clemens should try to learn that throw; he had the only deep throw I saw all night, for Brian Quick, and came up probably 5 yards short.

full: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1012415530