Today's game is a BIG one...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The difference between 5-5 and 4-6 is HUGE.

Win... and it feels we are right back in the thick of things. Securing a W with the new QB... we'll be feeling good.

Lose... and it seems like we have a nearly insurmountable hole with a rookie QB still searching for his first win.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... some guys aren't thinking playoffs any more. We certainly haven't looked like a playoff team, particularly on offense. But hey... We've seen crazier things in the NFL.

Pivotal game!

One might say... Uuuuge!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, yeah, yeah... some guys aren't thinking playoffs any more. We certainly haven't looked like a playoff team, particularly on offense. But hey... We've seen crazier things in the NFL.
In 1979 the Rams went into the playoff as the Lowest seeded Wild Card, and where given "No Chance" of advancing! and ended up in the Super Bowl! All things are still possible!!(y):hiding::homercrawl::D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The elephant in the room is HUGE. What will we see from Goff? It's bigger than the win or loss for me. I am still thinking playoffs but I want so much to see a future star at QB that I am pacing the floor.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Any thought of making the playoffs is pretty much been put to bed after today's loss. SMH.