Today on NFL Network when will Goff play?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't Goff play in a different system at Cal? Perhaps he needs some time to adjust. I was a huge Wentz supporter early, but let's all be fair to Jared Goff. It's not easy learning a new system. Give the kid some time.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I think a lot of weight has been put on the interceptions he threw during OTA's. Rightly or wrongly.

This defense picked off Aaron Rodgers 2 times last year, they mad him look average. SO I don't see how anyone can expect so much from Goff in his first rookie camp against a good defense.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
finally someone with a little sense.from a seahawk no doubt

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Funny to hear Mike Rob really contradict another ex-player with basic common sense....Like really, how much worse could a struggling Goff be? We were LAST in offense....Solomon Wilcox just wanted to start something....cue tha Michael Jackson hit.....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
who is available at QB in next years draft.I think we should cut ties with Goff asap.
he has struggled in OTAS.We should have kept Bradford.
What does the number zero and the number of OTAS that Wilcots has attended have in common?
If he had attended one he would know Greg Williams is throwing the book at Goff.

Who reported Goff was struggling in OTAs? Steve Wyche may have said Goff wasnt ready to start today, but I didnt take it as Goff was struggling. Goff hasnt had enough practices to start at this point, even if he was the next Peyton Manning, he would need more than what 9 practices to show if he could start or not.

tavian

Who reported Goff was struggling in OTAs? Steve Wyche may have said Goff wasnt ready to start today, but I didnt take it as Goff was struggling. Goff hasnt had enough practices to start at this point, even if he was the next Peyton Manning, he would need more than what 9 practices to show if he could start or not.
did you even watch the video.aint nobody struggling except nfl network

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I tell you what, i would've been alot more concerned if goff was shredding the defense. That would mean the d sucks.

tavian

I tell you what, i would've been alot more concerned if goff was shredding the defense. That would mean the d sucks.

Wilcots thinks all teams run vanilla def in otas.The rams have taken the opposite approach
to hurry Goffs development.
Erotic city come alive-the Purple Yoda

DenverRam

Starter
Your Avitar celebrates the Broncos Super Bowl @DenverRam Clearly you love the Broncos. I'm just curious what your Ram thing is?
not really going to respond to stuff that questions people fandom. So ill just say this.

It is possible to like two different teams. I was a fan of the broncos on this site, when i joined a year ago. And i was like the one person at Mile High stadium, in a Rams jersey, when Bradford and the Rams came to play here the last time :)

I dont know what jersey i will wear for the preseason game this year thou. My Von Miller rookie jersey, or my Marshall Faulk retro jersey.

Choices ><

Last edited:

DenverRam

Starter
Why? what else would the team have done this year to make the team better?
Drafted some of the great OLB depth in the draft. I just view the trade as too much risk.

Some intriguing QB prospects this year as well in this years draft. Could have signed Tebow as a backup :)

That being said, over Goff and Wentz. Would have taken Goff. So i applaud Les Snead for that choice.

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
not really going to respond to stuff that questions people fandom. So ill just say this.

It is possible to like two different teams. I was a fan of the broncos on this site, when i joined a year ago. And i was like the one person at Mile High stadium, in a Rams jersey, when Bradford and the Rams came to play here the last time :)

I dont know what jersey i will wear for the preseason game this year thou. My Von Miller rookie jersey, or my Marshall Faulk retro jersey.
Ok Denver. Just more curious than questioning your fandom. It's just that you usually seem to be on the cynical side, when it comes to the Rams. Fair?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm diggin the negative press. Let the other talking heads run with what Wilcotts said and trumpet it around the airwaves that Goff is a developmental QB. It's gonna p!$$ the kid off and make him work that much harder.

Goff is every bit as good as last year's 1-2 QBs. He's gonna start this season. He's gonna be ready this season. Just a matter of when.

Oh and btw it's not BS to say that the Rams can win with him when he's a rookie. He just has to play within the scheme and while he's learning be OK with punting and playing field position. Don't force it. Don't turn it over. In a way his chances of having a great rookie season are dependent on a lot of things outside him.

He's gonna be ready to give this offense what it needs with Matt Ryan type numbers at a minimum. The key is the INTs. Just has to keep those down.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Drafted some of the great OLB depth in the draft. I just view the trade as too much risk.

Some intriguing QB prospects this year as well in this years draft. Could have signed Tebow as a backup :)

That being said, over Goff and Wentz. Would have taken Goff.

No guts no glory. I'm not a hand-wringer. In fact I am ecstatic that they took an effin shot. Better than bleeding out on the field slowly with the same old product on offense.

DenverRam

Starter
Ok Denver. Just more curious than questioning your fandom. It's just that you usually seem to be on the cynical side, when it comes to the Rams. Fair?
No worries man. that's fair. Ill try to work on that so i dont come off as cynical. And just giving my perspective on the team.

The STL post has ruined me like Ramsay Bolton did Theon Greychild. I am now back with my sister(ROD) and she is trying to make me whole again.

;)

Last edited:

DenverRam

Starter
No guts no glory. I'm not a hand-wringer. In fact I am ecstatic that they took an effin shot. Better than bleeding out on the field slowly with the same old product on offense.
thats a good point, i just think the Rams D is so close to being a force to be reckoned with, all they needed was another legit edge rusher, or another OLB who can Blitz and hold the outside edge.

I think the Rams d is close to being good enough, that you could put anyone at QB and still succeed if they did not have a high turnover ratio.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
No worries man. that's fair. Ill try to work on that so i dont come off as cynical. And just giving my perspective on the team.

The STL post has ruined me like Ramsay Bolton did Theon Greychild. I am now back with my sister(ROD) and she is trying to make me whole again.

;)
Haha. Ok man. Peace.:cheers: