Today on NFL Network when will Goff play?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
who is available at QB in next years draft.I think we should cut ties with Goff asap.
he has struggled in OTAS.We should have kept Bradford.
What does the number zero and the number of OTAS that Wilcots has attended have in common?
If he had attended one he would know Greg Williams is throwing the book at Goff.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
who is available at QB in next years draft.I think we should cut ties with Goff asap.
he has struggled in OTAS.We should have kept Bradford.
What does the number zero and the number of OTAS that Wilcots has attended have in common?
If he had attended one he would know Greg Williams is throwing the book at Goff.

LOL tavian... Every hiccup Goff has NFL Network and other sport social media will dramatize their opinions for reaction and hype. I expect several more of these kinds of media frenzy views throughout camp.

Goff will make tons of mistakes leading up to the preseason. When he's under center playing in a few preseason games, we will see if any of these kinds of overreactions hold water.

I have no worries about young Jared Thomas Goff. Because of his draft status and the position he plays, its expected he will be the talk of the NFL under the microscopic theme of skepticism.

jared-goff.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
God I hate these blowhards. What does everyone have against our Rams anyway? They should be the lovable losers of the NFL, yet it seems EVERYONE is taking a shot at them. Oh well. The play on the field is the only thing that will matter. I hope to see the Rams shut a lot of these traps sooner rather than later.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Wilcots is either a moron, or they told him, like a seal in the circus balancing a ball, "Play the gadfly, Soloman."

:coach: :fighting:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Bravo, Soloman! (Ironically, the name of the wisest man to ever live-Wilcots should balance out that notion.)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
He's usually halfway intelligent...

Anymore, not so much.

Actually googled "Goff struggling in OTAs...

Crickets.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never ceases to amaze me that people don't do simple math. We sent 6 picks to the Titans and got 3 back from them. So how many picks did we give up to get the #1 pick? My simple math says it cost us 3 picks and down grading the round of 2 others.

Couple that with the fact that Wilcots has no clue what Goff looks like in the huddle or how he's calling a play. All he's doing is trying to create headlines and interest.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just from the comments, I think I'll do myself a favor and not watch the above video. WHat the H*ll can be known with a rookie after OTA's in which a creative DCoordinator is throwing complex looks to mess up the former Cal QB?

Ram65

Legend
^ What you 'll said already.

Oh It's going to be a long wait till camp.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
During OTA's we were hearing Goff is fine, learning fast can make all the throws, getting more and more comfortable, great work ethic, smart kid that has all the tools.
After camp and OTA's suddenly the lily lizard idgit galut's are saying, second coming of Dan McGwire maybe another Akili Smith.
PALEEEEZ STOP ALREADY!!!!!!!:blah::blah::blah:

jap

Legend
Never ceases to amaze me that people don't do simple math. We sent 6 picks to the Titans and got 3 back from them. So how many picks did we give up to get the #1 pick? My simple math says it cost us 3 picks and down grading the round of 2 others.

. . . but, but, but when the goal is to portray the Horns' coaching brass as morons, it's more (negatively) impressive to say they yielded six picks to nab Jared.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I watched this fool go on and on about "all the reports, about how poorly Goff is performing, in every area!" :blah::blah::blah: What Damn Reports!? and By who!? This guy should get a job writing Fiction Novels!
Story teller.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
I heard Goff hasn't been listening in playbook class. Apparently he's playing a game called Pizzamania on his I-phone all day.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
i still have a problem with the trade in the first place.

Blame FisCher and Snead.....I know you will.

Your Avitar celebrates the Broncos Super Bowl @DenverRam Clearly you love the Broncos. I'm just curious what your Ram thing is?

When the Rams win another one, I am sure he will switch it. Convenient isn't it?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I think a lot of weight has been put on the interceptions he threw during OTA's. Rightly or wrongly.
And it's OTA's for fuck's sake -- his FIRST OTA session with the veterans on hand. A shaky start is kind of expected.

At least he didn't get locked in a gas station bathroom.