Today is Special! Not Just Because "HardKnocks" Starts ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Today is also @Elmgrovegnome Birthday!:banana: I Promised him I wouldn't forget it!
So Happy BirthDay! :rimshot::pillowfight::football::grouphug::rockon::cheers::shades:

Edit: I meant to say " Wouldn't" NOT Would @Elmgrovegnome!!

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Happy birthday brutha @Elmgrovegnome
Leo males FTW!
200.gif

:cheers:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. I turned 49 so I am not far behind your buddy LAChamp. These days my birthdays are pretty tame. I have youngins and it is all about the family. I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact all of my gifts are more family oriented gifts. It makes the kids much more excited about it. I seriously couldn't ask for anything more than what I got with my little ones.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. I turned 49 so I am not far behind your buddy LAChamp. These days my birthdays are pretty tame. I have youngins and it is all about the family. I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact all of my gifts are more family oriented gifts. It makes the kids much more excited about it. I seriously couldn't ask for anything more than what I got with my little ones.

Family first and birthdays are for the kids.... That being said Elmgrove....

Happy Birthday and keep those youngins under control I'm worried about your safety :cool:

gif-fail-happy-birthday-635793.gif