Today is July 13th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
One month from today (it's 7:30 right now) I'll be watching the 3rd quarter of the game between the girls and the Rams in the Los Angeles (fucking) Coliseum!

Where I saw my first Rams game 58 years ago.

Where I fell in love with my Rams.

Hopefully, they give Keenum the first half, and I get to see (cheer) Goff 's first (and subsequent) series.

And it's with a very close friend, fellow Ram fan, who I went to high school and college with, (who's also an architect), that gets high.

Sometimes, it just don't get any better bitches!:rockon:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One Month from Today is also My Grand-Daughters 3rd Birthday! So, with the Win, I'll have two thing to celebrate!!(y):D:pillowfight::snicker::banana::rockon::cheers:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One month from today (it's 7:30 right now) I'll be watching the 3rd quarter of the game between the girls and the Rams in the Los Angeles (freaking) Coliseum!

Where I saw my first Rams game 58 years ago.

Where I fell in love with my Rams.

Hopefully, they give Keenum the first half, and I get to see (cheer) Goff 's first (and subsequent) series.

And it's with a very close friend, fellow Ram fan, who I went to high school and college with, (who's also an architect), that gets high.

Sometimes, it just don't get any better bitches!:rockon:

Hell Yes!

That's awesome. You guys are gonna have a great time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We're talking about coming out for the New Year's game against the cards.