Today is a good day to get the 7 day free trial

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
of NFL gamepass. I will be able to watch tonights game and Thursdays game in high quality instead of crappy stream, and can cancel it next Friday before it costs me $99.99.

Thought I would share this if anyone else is interested.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
of NFL gamepass. I will be able to watch tonights game and Thursdays game in high quality instead of crappy stream, and can cancel it next Friday before it costs me $99.99.

Thought I would share this if anyone else is interested.

Thanks bro. I just signed up so I will now be able to watch the Broncos and Vikings games before the trial ends. Also you can cancel your subscription right after you activate it so you dont accidentally forget to cancel later on for anyone worried about forgetting and being charged. (y)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I set a reminder on my phone, cause I know the only thing I can remember is that I will forget.

Easy way to get multiple free trials is using a prepaid card with less than 100 dollars on it and keep making accounts with it. Never have to worry about accidentally getting charged either

Mick

Pro Bowler
Just signed up....couldn't wait the extra three hours to see it on NFL network :cheers: