Today,A very special Anniversary AT ROD!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
And let me ask you youngster, How many of you remembered that Merlin younger Brother once Played for the Rams Too!!
I remembered reading that Phil did play for the Rams(only time two brothers played DT next to each other), and Orrin(the 3rd brother) played football as well, though not for the Rams, but for the Cheifs. And they all played in the NFL in 1976(on different teams) which is the only time ever that three brothers played in the NFL at the same time.

*Had to look up Orrins name and the years of all this since my memory sucks.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remembered reading that Phil did play for the Rams(only time two brothers played DT next to each other), and Orrin(the 3rd brother) played football as well, though not for the Rams, but for the Cheifs. And they all played in the NFL in 1976(on different teams) which is the only time ever that three brothers played in the NFL at the same time.

*Had to look up Orrins name and the years of all this since my memory sucks.
Thanks for the info Tron! I remembered it was in the same era as when every one asked" Are Jack & Jim Youngblood Brothers" of course everyone knows they're not! ( By the way, my memory is shot too. The only reason I didn't put Phil Olsen's name with the picture was I couldn't remember his Name!:LOL:)

SierraRam

Recreational User
which is the only time ever that three brothers played in the NFL at the same time.

.............NOT TRUE! ..OK, not the NFL
You saw this at the movies as a kid, huh Dave? ;)
.................HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
upload_2015-4-18_21-34-8.jpeg