to whom it may concern

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
thanks for the q & a today with hekker. whoever got that done, major props and let me know next time youre at a game and i'll send a few beers your way. thanks again!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Let's just hope we can get some more. It's awesome to get a chance to chat with these dudes.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's just hope we can get some more. It's awesome to get a chance to chat with these dudes.

Yes. Good work Juggs.

With Demoff, Barksdale, and Hekker... we are building a "friendly resume". Our members are doing a great job representing the site!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think site management should contact Some of the guys from the GSOT era. Holt, Bruce, Warner and Faulk or whomever is available. They are part of the media now and I would think could be contacted easily and would be willing to do a little Q and A.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Problem is, they have SOOOO many people wanting them, it's hard to get noticed. You have to find a way to make yourself stick out beyond the norm.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'm obviously not site management, but I can see the problem.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I think site management should contact Some of the guys from the GSOT era. Holt, Bruce, Warner and Faulk or whomever is available. They are part of the media now and I would think could be contacted easily and would be willing to do a little Q and A.
Talking to Faulk would complete a good percent of my life.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Problem is, they have SOOOO many people wanting them, it's hard to get noticed. You have to find a way to make yourself stick out beyond the norm.

If you can get Hekker then Faulk or Warner should be a breeze right? It's not like trying to get Chris Massey.

(Only people who posted on the huddle will get that lol)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Our members are handling the chats with class.

That opens a lot of possibilities.

Let's keep doing what we're doing...