To one person who cant watch the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Tonight and has highspeed internet, hit me up.

I can let you hook up to my HD slingbox and catch the game. From what others have told me the quality is almost perfect.

Please dont waste my time or ruin it for anyone else if you dont at least have a good solid highspeed connection.

I can only let ONE person connect so it is first come, first serve.

I always wondered if that thing actually worked. Sounded like a great invention.

You have DTV?

If so, does it work with a dish?

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always wondered if that thing actually worked. Sounded like a great invention.

You have DTV?

If so, does it work with a dish?

yes.. works perfectly..

The downside is you lose the game excuse when the wife asks you to go shopping on sundays.

RFIP

yes.. works perfectly..

The downside is you lose the game excuse when the wife asks you to go shopping on sundays.

I would never need that excuse because my wife knows better than to EVER ask me to go shopping when the Rams are on.

You must be pussy whopped!!

.....what's that honey?

Get in the car I'M COMING NOW DEAR!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tight wad!!
cwpt.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks again to @PhxRam ..... i'm tuned in LIVE.
Lets go out there, get some work done and get out healthy! :cheers:

RFIP

Thanks again to @PhxRam ..... i'm tuned in LIVE.
Lets go out there, get some work done and get out healthy! :cheers:

Question about this slingshot...where you able to scan Phx's home too? If so, any close ups of his blow-up girl friends?

DO TELL!?!?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I can't believe I still can't watch the game. I can watch EVERY PRESEASON GAME but the Rams!

Anyway, I have watched all lthe first team offenses...only Minnesota, Atlanta,Miami and Bears look ok. the rest look really bad!
A lot of back ups playing for every team this preseason. I don't remember it like this before (with backups)

Alan

Legend
SteveBrown noticing a continuing trend:
I can't believe I still can't watch the game. I can watch EVERY PRESEASON GAME but the Rams!

Anyway, I have watched all lthe first team offenses...only Minnesota, Atlanta,Miami and Bears look ok. the rest look really bad!
A lot of back ups playing for every team this preseason. I don't remember it like this before (with backups)
There have been so many critical injuries during TC and the pre-season in the last few years that I think teams are trying to limit that as much as they can.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Yeah same for me. It works on iPad if you have one? But I couldn't seem to get the subtitles off, and you can't leap backwards/forwards 10 seconds so that sucks.
Oh, thanks....I don't...but I know people who do!!1 Thanks again!