To one person who cant watch the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Tonight and has highspeed internet, hit me up.

I can let you hook up to my HD slingbox and catch the game. From what others have told me the quality is almost perfect.

Please dont waste my time or ruin it for anyone else if you dont at least have a good solid highspeed connection.

I can only let ONE person connect so it is first come, first serve.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dibs on the entire regular season!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Very kind of you, I don't need but hope someone who does take advantage.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Can I stream slingbox through my cellphone? If so I'll take it. If no one else has.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have NFL Network so I'm all set for tonight.

This is cool of you Phx!

I have been doing it for a few years now. It gives guys a chance to watch the game without having to put up with virus filled sites.

Guys seem to enjoy it and it doesnt create any work for me, so its cool.

Thanks for the kind words vag.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

dude.gif

PhxRam

I am going to step out and have some drinks with friends and catch the game. If anyone needs this you have about 15 minutes to let me know.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sure Phx. What do i need to do? I have the preseason package but as ive ranted about i'll have to wait for replay.

PhxRam

Sure Phx. What do i need to do? I have the preseason package but as ive ranted about i'll have to wait for replay.

I will send a PM.. just connect through your favorite browser

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Glad somebody got to use this great service by Phx. I would have done it, but my internet might as well be nonexistent. So slow.