To my southwestern brothers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Especially those in Phoenix.
We made it through another June, July and August.
Ain't totally over, of course, but humidity's leaving, temps are dropping 10 degrees, and Football's about to start.

God I HATE August.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This weekend in Reno the high is supposed to be 73. Going to be a nice rib cookoff weekend!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Especially those in Phoenix.
We made it through another June, July and August.
Ain't totally over, of course, but humidity's leaving, temps are dropping 10 degrees, and Football's about to start.

God I HATE August.
Humidity??? LOL You can't handle the real humidity! Try some good ol' 100 degrees with 90% humidity, South Georgia style with gnats, mosquitoes, and fire ants nipping at your body parts. But then again, we are not too too far from a beach! (y)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know.
Feel like a whiny bitch, but I fucking HATE humidity, which is why I moved to Vegas 30 years ago.
And, no bugs here. Couple of scorpions and roaches, but nothing to speak of. Period. Honestly, don't know how you guys do it. Seriously.
You have my admiration

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was in Dahran in Saudi for 6 months. From May to September back in the 80's, (during Ramadan, I might add, and I didn't live on an American Compound - that was a real treat), and was blown away by the humidity. Did you know humidity can exceed 100%? I didn't, but it can.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
FUCK Arizona summers. All you younger East coast transplants and older folks can have 'em.
I'm-DONE- with-it

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know.
Feel like a whiny bitch, but I freaking HATE humidity, which is why I moved to Vegas 30 years ago.
And, no bugs here. Couple of scorpions and roaches, but nothing to speak of. Period. Honestly, don't know how you guys do it. Seriously.
You have my admiration
I went to Vegas 8 or 9 times for Red Flag (USAF's version of Top Gun) back in the 80s. That weather is dangerous because you don't even realize you are getting dehydrated. It shocked me that my clothes would be dry but I'd have all these salt lines on them where I had sweat and it had evaporated.

And we have scorpions here too along with plenty of snakes and alligators. Why did I choose to live here??????