To MoJo or not to MoJo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Ugghh...so I was about to sit Jones-Drew in place of Danny Woodhead based on the sole fact that the Jags are so awful...my other option is Eddie Lacy.

...then I realized he's playing our beloved Rams and that the Rams run defense has been atrocious.

But I'm hoping the Rams bounce back and play like they are capable...which has burned me in the past.

Ahhhh!!! :grr:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I have no choice but to start him (MJD) as well over Bernard Pierce and an iffy CJ Spiller. I'm solely at 1-3 right now because of my RB situation. Additionally, I have David Wilson and Pierre Thomas. :grr: :nono: :shock: :shifty: :boing:

Also had James Starks for all but 2 games one monster and one out by halftime game. FMFFL haha.

Running back cursed! :sly:

Wonderboy

Rookie
Start him, it's a win-win! Hear me out, if Jacksonville plays well it will be because of him. Chances are the Rams bounce back and shut him down and you'll lose your fantasy football game but you won't care because the Rams will be back on track! I'm really into fantasy and this is how I justify starting studs against the Rams. I root against them like crazy all game. But if the Rams lose because of a big performance by a guy on your bench, you LOSE TWICE! Me personally, I'm in 5 leagues. But I'll take a Rams win and go 0-5 any time!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Shiiiiiiiiit w/ my lethal stable of RBs I can easily afford to take on a soon to be flyer in some kid named Zac Stacy, or is it that one guy "inspector gadget" Pead something? :pokeu:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
BatteringRambo said:
I have no choice but to start him (MJD) as well over Bernard Pierce and an iffy CJ Spiller. I'm solely at 1-3 right now because of my RB situation. Additionally, I have David Wilson and Pierre Thomas. :grr: :nono: :shock: :shifty: :boing:

Also had James Starks for all but 2 games one monster and one out by halftime game. FMFFL haha.

Running back cursed! :sly:

Dude, I'm in a similar situation. I drafted Morris, Sjax, and Montee as my top 3 backs. Sjax goes down week 2 and won't return until week 7? "Montee is going to be this year's Alfred Morris" my ass... Some guy who drafted T.Y. Hilton in the 3rd is doing better than me because he picked up Moreno in the 13th
:evil: :amped: :grr:

iced

in my espn league i have

spiller
lamar miller
powell
MJD

i'm starting powell, and currently deciding on spiller/mjd... i have no faith in MJD having a big game after watching their terrible o-line plus the return of dunbar.

blackmon may be good, but he is not the threat that romo and bryant or ryan and julio are