To be honest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Soul Surfer

I remember it a little differently. Yes, the Pats were reportedly frustrated with his rehab. However, his production as a former first-round pick was poor. Upon his release, I thought I remember him talking about being miscast in a 3-4, looking forward to being able to join the Rams and their attacking style, etc.

Here are the numbers you asked for. I think if we drafted a first round DL and he produced this way his first two seasons, we'd say he failed here. JMO.

2014 Pats 10 total tackles, 1 sack
2015 Pats 15 total tackles, 2.0 sacks
2016 Rams 35 total tackles, 3.5 sacks

I really liked him last year and thought he was a great signing. Very quick first-step. I just don't know how that will translate to a 3-4, where responsibilities of your lineman are often a bit different.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Imagine how brutal for an opposition QB & LT to have both Donald & Quinn attacking from the right side. They'll both be sucking up double team formations, allowing Brockers, Easley, Walker or another drafted DE to pour it on from either the interior or left side. Oh yeah, we also provide Barwin, Ogletree & Barron to worry about, ... then there may also be a pesky little SS aiming to level someone.

Man, this season can't get here soon enough. jmo.