To be honest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
This is how the board has felt to me today

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ramsondemand.com/download/file.php?id=1016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">download/file.php?id=1016</a>

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rabid Ram said:
Yup, which is why I slamned the lid on my laptop in the 2nd qtr and didn't come back until recently. And now, i'm only visiting a few select threads.

We're supposed to be having fun, even through the growing pains that we're obviously experiencing. But somehow somewhere we lost sight of why we're here, and now it seems to have become a big bitch session.

Yeah, be mad, but let's not tear down the atmosphere and camaraderie we've built up here. Anyway, it feels like that's what's happening to me, and it's a damn shame.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Yup, which is why I slamned the lid on my laptop in the 2nd qtr and didn't come back until recently. And now, i'm only visiting a few select threads.

We're supposed to be having fun, even through the growing pains that we're obviously experiencing. But somehow somewhere we lost sight of why we're here, and now it seems to have become a big bitch session.

Yeah, be mad, but let's not tear down the atmosphere and camaraderie we've built up here. Anyway, it feels like that's what's happening to me, and it's a damn shame.

You know, I'm quitting right now because I don't want to be Mr Negative. I admire this site and its people. If the Rams coaching continues to be horrible, I'm just going to stay silent. I've said my piece, most of you, if you don't agree, know I'm being at least fair.

What I love about this team is its' talent, potential, and promise. One day.

Graphicker

Starter
The Rams led me to try cocaine for the very first time in my life.

Jk, It was bad though.