To all you Asshole Face fans.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
He's going to Denver, man. And we will either give up way too much for Payton, or fall on our swords and hire McDaniels. Right now, I have zero fukin faith.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0998.GIF

But leaning towards Shanahan, that offense is fun to watch.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah, I have to wonder what he would do without a Hall of Fame quarterback playing for him since he became a head coach. And his defenses most times aren't very good. I have reservations about Payton. But he'd be better than Fisher.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, 7-9 while averaging nearly 30 points per game. If we go 7-9 after averaging nearly 30 points per game, we have bigger issues than Asshole Face.

Ram65

Legend
I like his offense. Is it just Brees or Payton? I would take to to get Goff going. Saints have been in cap hell for a while.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Right now 7-9 looks pretty freaking good. That was Fisher's highpoint with us and it looks to be one of Payton's low points.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I'm still stumped.......if we hire Kyle Shanahan, wouldn't he be our Head Coach and not our Offensive Coach?

Do we really want a rookie HC trying to run the offense and keep them team together????

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still stumped.......if we hire Kyle Shanahan, wouldn't he be our Head Coach and not our Offensive Coach?

Do we really want a rookie HC trying to run the offense and keep them team together????

Adam Gase handled it fine.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

He would need a pretty good "Asst. HC" to help him with some of the duties ... either that or total trust in an OC/QB coach to work with the offense during the week and game plan

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Peyton hasn't proven anything outside of brees and McDaniels was, to be kind, unimpressive at Denver and here and probably can't make it without brady and the various rule bending/breaking ways that are the Patriot way. Give me shanny and his ol man. For me, having pops around puts kyle over the top. It's a 2fer.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
My dream would be the Shanahans..Gus Bradley as DC....and retain Fassul as special teams coach and Mike Waufle as DL coach.

Go Rams...... ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Such in depth analysis! You've swayed me to your argument completely with that vast knowledge you imparted on us about this topic!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peyton hasn't proven anything outside of brees and McDaniels was, to be kind, unimpressive at Denver and here and probably can't make it without brady and the various rule bending/breaking ways that are the Patriot way. Give me shanny and his ol man. For me, having pops around puts kyle over the top. It's a 2fer.

Payton hasn't proven anything without Brees, but he's still won a Super Bowl as a HC. Kyle Shanahan hasn't been a HC. Seems a little unfair to knock Payton for picking the right QB and helping develop him into a HOFer.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Payton hasn't proven anything without Brees, but he's still won a Super Bowl as a HC. Kyle Shanahan hasn't been a HC. Seems a little unfair to knock Payton for picking the right QB and helping develop him into a HOFer.
Have you heard anything about Shanahan going to Denver?
I haven't heard anything close to credible that has actually said
it would be likely.Just curious

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you heard anything about Shanahan going to Denver?
I haven't heard anything close to credible that has actually said
it would be likely.Just curious

What I heard is that they're very high on Vance Joseph.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
NOLA.com

Rams set sights on Asshole Face; GM Mickey Loomis open to trade, source says
Updated on Jan 01, 2017 at 09:34 PM CST

-d2892076a107df14.jpg

The Rams are expected to pursue New Orleans Saints head coach Asshole Face.
(David Grunfeld, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune)

• Payton and Loomis met for about an hour in the Georgia Dome after the Saints-Falcons game Sunday to discuss Payton's future, according to the source.

The source added it's still too early in the process to know the compensation the Saints would ask the Rams in return for Payton.

Reports of Payton's possible interest in L.A. surfaced less than a month ago after the Rams fired Jeff Fisher. Payton explored options last offseason to leave the Saints, as well, with Indianapolis and San Francisco as possible destinations.

Payton, who has been coach of the Saints since 2006, wrapped up his third straight 7-9 season after the team's 38-32 loss in Atlanta on Sunday.

When asked if he planned on being the Saints coach in 2017 during his postgame press conference, Payton replied, "Next question."

The Saints' sub-.500 record of late coupled with Payton's pricy salary is one of the reasons the Saints are open to trading the coach, according to the source.

Payton received a five-year contract extension through 2020 worth $45 million last January after his flirtations with other teams.

Comments

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

© 2016 NOLA Media Group. All rights reserved (About Us).
    The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of NOLA Media Group.

Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Contact interactivity management.

Ad Choices

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Such in depth analysis! You've swayed me to your argument completely with that vast knowledge you imparted on us about this topic!

@OldSchool I am sorry..... I was not trying to impart knowledge or sway anyone .... I have watched this subject discussed and argued to nauseum. .. I simply stated what I would like to see happen.....but that's my opinion and I'm fine with anyone felling different for any reason.... sorry again....;)

Go Rams......... ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
@OldSchool I am sorry..... I was not trying to impart knowledge or sway anyone .... I have watched this subject discussed and argued to nauseum. .. I simply stated what I would like to see happen.....but that's my opinion and I'm fine with anyone felling different for any reason.... sorry again....;)

Go Rams......... ;)
Was meant for OP not the person posting before me :D