To All Those...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
To all those happy for a Pats win. I don't know how you're all not nauseated right now.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm happy that the peecocks didn't win back to back championships. And the CHEATRIOTS will always have an asterisk hanging over their "wins".

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm happy that the peecocks didn't win back to back championships. And the CHEATRIOTS will always have an asterisk hanging over their "wins".

If you believe more than a handful of people are going to remember the "deflategate" beyond the trivia aspect, you're missing the big picture. Pats won. Commish won't punish the SB winner. Won't happen. Forget caning. We'll be embarrassed by how light the slap on the wrist is.

Asterisk? I'll be surprised if the NFL doesn't apologize to the Pats even with proof in hand...

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Like the others said, any day the hawks lose is a good day. I'd rather deal with one million pats fans than one shehawks fan happy about anything.

swmizzou83

Starter
TBH I don't hate the Patriots at all. I really like Tom Brady and the majority of that organization seem very classy.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
My heart goes out to the Seadderall Seachickens. All those side effects and still can't defeat Shady Brady and his merry gang of petty cheaters.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
To all those happy for a Pats win. I don't know how you're all not nauseated right now.

Because I happened to turn to BSPN, hoping for a press conference of the Seattle team. Instead, I got Steve Young babbling about how the Seattle team had 3 Marshawn Lynch shots away from beating Tom Brady and Peyton Manning back to back. Which never happened. And that makes me very, very happy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like the others said, any day the hawks lose is a good day. I'd rather deal with one million pats fans than one shehawks fan happy about anything.

You truly have no idea. I'd rather deal with Seattle's fanbase than Boston. Can't tell you how many of them are douchey, obnoxious children with major superiority complexes.

On the other forum I post on, the Seattle fans are actually pretty decent.(although, I definitely would never post on a Seattle fan forum) They're homers like any fanbase and can be a tad annoying at times. But they're bearable and I can actually have a decent time trash talking with them before a Rams-Seahawks game.

The Patriots fanbase is not only one of the largest on the board, it is easily the worst. I am going to stop here before I go onto a long winded rant but the people in that fanbase make you want to punch a baby in the face...especially if said baby is wearing Patriots gear of any kind. They just come off as terrible human beings.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i hope to get a few more votes in my favor tmrw. I think a lot of the pissed of fans might've just shut down and went to bed social media free lol i hope

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You truly have no idea. I'd rather deal with Seattle's fanbase than Boston. Can't tell you how many of them are douchey, obnoxious children with major superiority complexes.

On the other forum I post on, the Seattle fans are actually pretty decent.(although, I definitely would never post on a Seattle fan forum) They're homers like any fanbase and can be a tad annoying at times. But they're bearable and I can actually have a decent time trash talking with them before a Rams-Seahawks game.

The Patriots fanbase is not only one of the largest on the board, it is easily the worst. I am going to stop here before I go onto a long winded rant but the people in that fanbase make you want to punch a baby in the face...especially if said baby is wearing Patriots gear of any kind. They just come off as terrible human beings.
please rant! its my thread :cheers:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If you believe more than a handful of people are going to remember the "deflategate" beyond the trivia aspect, you're missing the big picture. Pats won. Commish won't punish the SB winner. Won't happen. Forget caning. We'll be embarrassed by how light the slap on the wrist is.

Asterisk? I'll be surprised if the NFL doesn't apologize to the Pats even with proof in hand...

This all went according to plan.
That's why I did not watch it.
I knew it was going to be a sham B.S. exhibition as soon as the CHEATriots cheated their way past the Ravens.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Look at it this way. Shecocks lose. That's good.

Pats win under cloud of controversy. They will get fined and lose a draft pick. Best that could have happened in the shit bowl.

It was a good game to watch.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

It's a New England thing. I mean the area as well as the team than the team. They have this arrogant chip on their shoulders especially when it comes to sports. I think Giants fans are almost as bad.