TNF: Patriots@Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The difference with those examples are that they have already established possession before they break the plane. The td today he didn't establish possession until both his feet hit the ground in the field of play with the ball out of the end zone and the ball not breaking the plane after that.

He also was pushed out of the end zone. If not for the defender doing that he comes down 2 feet in the end zone. Which is different than on the sidelines.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
For those of you confused on what to root for - we root for the AFC team to beat the NFC team here. Yes, even the Pats.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
For those of you confused on what to root for - we root for the AFC team to beat the NFC team here. Yes, even the Pats.
giphy.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah sorry never rooting for the Patriots. And I can't decide if Winston is making the Pats bad defense look good or if they're just good. Either way Winston is very off tonight.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is it just me, or is Winston average as fuck? I actually can’t watch anymore. Passes into blanket coverage, overthrowing wide open receivers, etc. Can’t do it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it just me, or is Winston average as freak? I actually can’t watch anymore. Passes into blanket coverage, overthrowing wide open receivers, etc. Can’t do it.
Tonight calling him average might be a compliment. It's strange to see this coach who was their offensive coaching hope for the future that they fired Lovie for. Granted I haven't watched them much this year or last but this offense sucks.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
I don’t rate Winston at all. Don’t know why he’s so over hyped. His receivers bail him out so many times. Mike evens is a top 5 receiver in the league. Winston is incredibly inaccurate under any sort of pressure and makes horrible dicisions

RedRam

Pro Bowler
So...do you cut Folk immediately or do you at least let him shower in the locker room? :palm:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@DCH - it's time for you to drop this Patriots facade and just come back to us. Here you are in the middle of a Patriots game and you are with us on RamsonDemand. We don't blame you and we all welcome you back. Let's just all agree to forget this whole Patriots thing. M'kay?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
@DCH - it's time for you to drop this Patriots facade and just come back to us. Here you are in the middle of a Patriots game and you are with us on RamsonDemand. We don't blame you and we all welcome you back. Let's just all agree to forget this whole Patriots thing. M'kay?
Appreciate the thought but no can do. Sorry.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
So...do you cut Folk immediately or do you at least let him shower in the locker room? :palm:
Can we just recognize how reliable Greg Zuerlein has been? I know he's been getting credit, but if Tampa Bay had Zuerlein, they'd be tied and going for the winning drive right now.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Can we just recognize how reliable Greg Zuerlein has been? I know he's been getting credit, but if Tampa Bay had Zuerlein, they'd be tied and going for the winning drive right now.
Zuerlein?? If Tampa had Travis Coons they'd be winning...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Brady tied for most regular season wins in NFL history. Not too shabby.