TNF: Chiefs@Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Me too!

On my bench. Ooof. Good thing I didn't flat out drop him.
I sat Carr an hour before kickoff and put Goff in. 417 yards and 3 TDs. KC pass D better than AZ. Carr looked horrible last week and may not be 100%. A short week to prepare.
The moves always makes sense, they just never work for me.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The moves always makes sense, they just never work for me.

Same for me, I won it all last year in Fantasy and this year every move I make is the wrong one, in fact, I might just try to do the opposite and see how that works out.

fearsomefour

Legend
Same for me, I won it all last year in Fantasy and this year every move I make is the wrong one, in fact, I might just try to do the opposite and see how that works out.
Thee ol George Constanza approach....do the opposite of what your instincts tell you.
I agree.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tired of the officiating controlling the outcome though. God that was a painful ending. Think the right team won because Crab didnt push off and they had to give 2 make up calls to even it out

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DMjTGvpUEAkia8L.jpg:large

View: https://twitter.com/ThompsonScribe/status/921217356193341441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Flook-marshawn-lynch-watched-chiefs-raiders-from-the-stands-after-ejection%2F

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tion-but-no-discipline-for-sitting-in-stands/

NFL reviewing Marshawn Lynch ejection, but no discipline for sitting in stands
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 20, 2017

Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch is looking at NFL discipline for running onto the field and shoving an official on Thursday night. But he won’t face league discipline for his actions afterward.

Lynch was spotted sitting in the stands later in the game, a bizarre action for a player who’s been ejected. NFL rules require ejected players to leave the field and sideline area, but NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart confirmed today that there’s no league rule against an ejected player moving to the stands after he’s left the field.

Lockhart said that if there’s to be any discipline for that, it would be a “club matter,” meaning the Raiders could discipline Lynch but the league wouldn’t. The Raiders signed Lynch knowing he marches to the beat of his own drummer and they haven’t been inclined to try to rein him in, so it seems unlikely that he’ll face any club discipline.

The league has also confirmed that Lynch’s shove of an official is being reviewed for potential discipline. The typical fine for contact with an official is $30,000 and the typical fine for leaving the bench to enter into a fight is $6,000.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A lil bit but I know you saw him drop the would have been game winner, too. Dude is consistently inconsistent - but the raw tools have always been there.
Dropped? Yes....Held before drop...Yes....High Pass drop...Yes. Drops happen. But only a few players in the league get open as consistently as him....Or could make those last two game changing plays. It's a lil give and take, but he's a valuable asset. I hope you can see that.
Trust me, McVay could use him...he's better than all of our TE's on the roster...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One hell of an exciting game! The Funniest part was Romo, From the announcers Both was calling all the Flaws in the KC Defense and he was Spot on!
IF Carr had been wire to Romo the Raiders could have put up a 50 Burger on KC! JMHO!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Dropped? Yes....Held before drop...Yes....High Pass drop...Yes. Drops happen. But only a few players in the league get open as consistently as him....Or could make those last two game changing plays. It's a lil give and take, but he's a valuable asset. I hope you can see that.
Trust me, McVay could use him...he's better than all of our TE's on the roster...

Respectfully disagree. He would tell you he should have caught that. Drops happen, but they happen more frequently with some guys than others.
Plus, his blocking is dogshit - not that Higbee is going to win any awards in that regard either.

I don't miss him - but I don't wish him any ill will either. I wouldn't swap out any of our 3 for him, especially when the contract numbers are part of the equation.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Respectfully disagree. He would tell you he should have caught that. Drops happen, but they happen more frequently with some guys than others.
Plus, his blocking is dogshit - not that Higbee is going to win any awards in that regard either.

I don't miss him - but I don't wish him any ill will either. I wouldn't swap out any of our 3 for him, especially when the contract numbers are part of the equation.
yep....shoulda caught it....of course...it hit him in the bad spot...his hands.
Blocking is meh.....but so are the players he's being compared to here....
He's the better player....irrespective of salary concerns.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ynch-suspended-one-game-for-shoving-official/

Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for shoving official
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 20, 2017

8632851341-e1508541733342.jpg

Getty Images

Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch has been suspended one game for shoving an official during Thursday night’s game against the Chiefs.

The NFL announced on Friday evening that NFL V.P. of Football Operations Jon Runyan issued the suspension for unsportsmanlike conduct.

“You made deliberate physical contact with one of our game officials as he was diffusing an active confrontation between players,” Runyan wrote in a letter to Lynch that the NFL released. “You were disqualified for your inappropriate and unsportsmanlike actions. Your conduct included pushing the game official and grabbing his jersey.”

Runyan also noted that Lynch wasn’t even involved in the skirmish until he chose to get himself involved.

“You were the only player from either team who ran from the sideline to midfield to insert himself into a situation in which he was not directly involved,” Runyan wrote.

Lynch has the right to appeal the suspension. If he does not successfully appeal, he will miss the Raiders’ October 29 game against the Bills and be allowed to return on Monday, October 30.