TNF: Chiefs@Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reports are now that Lynch got in his car and left the stadium.

elvis_front.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
After watching the replay at half time i agree with Deion that he was simply trying to help get Peters separated out of the scrum and he was mostly trying to get to him more than he was trying to push people and he realized it was an official after it was too late. But you have to stay on the sideline. Was a dumb decision on his part and he's such a tantrum throwing baby he probably won't accept that he screwed up.

Psycho_X

Legend
Also, this game has had like 6 interceptions the defenses should have had. At least. Been a weird game.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
After watching the replay at half time i agree with Deion that he was simply trying to help get Peters separated out of the scrum and he was mostly trying to get to him more than he was trying to push people and he realized it was an official after it was too late. But you have to stay on the sideline. Was a dumb decision on his part and he's such a tantrum throwing baby he probably won't accept that he screwed up.
He's one strange fella. How can you be so out of control not to realize what you are doing? Are the Raiders taking shots on the sidelines? Damn!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think Oakland takes it down the field and scores here but leaves enough time for a KC field goal as time expires.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, freaking Cook.

Has anyone made more money off of a few great plays everyone remembers with so much junk between?

Psycho_X

Legend
Lmao!!! Boy, Oakland could have really used Marshawn Lynch at the two foot line to run a td in instead of the lame pass that got a penalty.